Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1667 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

heres proof you can do it without the effort ;)

Due to limiting restrictions which I put down to many different reasons I was unable to conduct a regulated grow this year however I was still in the possession of 2 unknown seeds, what do I do? I tell yu what I did, obviously I provided nursery care for these lost seedlings that wanted to find there way back into nature and after they reached the tender age of 6-8 weeks I threw them in the wilderness to do there own thing

I wasnt expecting much especially as we had a drought for 4 weeks, n during this time I worried severely for my 2 babies but hoped for the best as I could not visit or tend to them, anyway 2 days ago the time had come to bless my sweeties with a visit from daddy

Heres how they looked.. baring in mind that these plants have been left to their own methods and have had no ferts ans have suffered a 4week drought.. im pretty chuffed

Ok pictures will follow shortly sorry suffering some technical technical difficulties
    JungleSuperstar Reviewed by JungleSuperstar on . heres proof you can do it without the effort ;) Due to limiting restrictions which I put down to many different reasons I was unable to conduct a regulated grow this year however I was still in the possession of 2 unknown seeds, what do I do? I tell yu what I did, obviously I provided nursery care for these lost seedlings that wanted to find there way back into nature and after they reached the tender age of 6-8 weeks I threw them in the wilderness to do there own thing I wasnt expecting much especially as we had a drought for 4 weeks, n Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

why cant i upload pictures?

Quote Originally Posted by JungleSuperstar
    why cant i upload pictures?

Because apparently you're screwed like I am!!!! I can't upload either, damned !
    ---- Mother Earth provided the nutes! My biggest worry in your grow situation is deer & munchie bugs like slugs & caterpillars. Beneficial insects probably took care of the smaller plant sucking insects, washing rain & air flow helped prevent disease, & the roots were probably nice & deep by the time the drought hit.
    ----Ain't nature beautiful!!!~~~PEACE!~~~

its annoying ive got some lovely photos!! the drought was quite early on unfortunately so may have held them back slightly, most of the other crops on the farm suffered growth shortage due to it! have had them there for a long old while now pal, havent noticed any signs of munching, just minimal leaf eatage, literally seems only on fan leaves, from my observation at this point is that its not an issue.. yet

I've found NICE plants at the showdog kennel where me & a co-worker would sit in her van to smoke & throw our seeds out the window. The worse thing that ever happened to them was getting ran over by one of the vans or the mower. The one on the corner did get a little burned from getting peed on too much! Other than that, they were perfectly happy growing amongst the ragweed! We 'grew' a nice little crop there for 6 years, with no help from us except to harvest.

it really is the best way.. no expense necessary! and not to mention fully absorbing in the pleasant taste of natural grown weed and getting high and feeling blessed rather than STONED! looks like a sativa strain anyway by the formation of the plant growth! if i remember correctly the original smoke from which i obtained the seed was some lovely gear!! nice and heady and proactive high! right peace man im out if yu manage to get anything uploaded give us a shout obviously something wrong with the forum!

Well, for me, its my damned cell phone. There's still shit I haven't figured out about it. I have some nice pics of my girls that were stolen this year. They were just seedlings in the pics, but the center leaflets were a little more that twice as wide as my thumb. When they were stolen, they were awesome. If they hadn't stole my rifle, I'd shoot 'em! Don't think they really wanted the rifle, everybody around here knows I hit what I aim at!

Same here. I'll try and post a picture of my girlAttachment 295591

Shes looking nice man worried mine will have gone moldy as its been raining quite abit :/ and I cant get down there as im still crippled hopefully cast off tomo tho so fingers crossed

I'm gonna post more pictures tomorrow thanks. Wish I was closerI'd help you out but good luck pain both plants and castimp:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast