Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1603 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Greenwood Village CO

so, I decided to move to CO and since I'm a programmer I decided to move to the "DTC". I found a good priced apartment in Greenwood Village and booked it. so, I'm scheduled to move there in a month. I looked up online where to get weed in Greenwood. They have a law against having weed in my own apartment? Is this shit for real? What the fuck? Somebody fill me in here.

edit:
    so, what happens if I have it? fine, jail, what?
    zork Reviewed by zork on . Greenwood Village CO so, I decided to move to CO and since I'm a programmer I decided to move to the "DTC". I found a good priced apartment in Greenwood Village and booked it. so, I'm scheduled to move there in a month. I looked up online where to get weed in Greenwood. They have a law against having weed in my own apartment? Is this shit for real? What the fuck? Somebody fill me in here. edit: so, what happens if I have it? fine, jail, what? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Greenwood Village CO

is it in the contract or something? never heard of such a thing but I don't live out there. maybe you just can't grow there? that sux tho, but I guess they could have non smoking apts, can you get out of the lease or all they all like?
    [align=center]:s4:
    bring \'em all home.

[/align]

Greenwood Village CO

well, the apartment isn't non smoking(towards cigarettes). you can grow up to 6 plants but not buy from somewhere else and bring it in. I don't really want to grow, though, I just want to buy and smoke. it's the entire town.

Greenwood Village ordinance to test pot legalization law - The Denver Post

that's the article I found out about it from.

Greenwood Village CO

you probably don't want to be the test case, but i doubt that regulation will hold up in court.

back to your original question, it sounds like nothing happens if they catch you with weed in your apartment because that's not considered public property.
    if they catch you walking around with it on a sidewalk or transporting it to your apartment, you could be in trouble depending on the cop.

does Colorado have delivery service yet? that would take the risk off you

Greenwood Village CO

^ that's a good idea, if that works then there should be a huge demand for cannabis delivery services that town. :jointsmile: thanks for posting the law, zork, that is pretty odd, hu? So, its actually okay to have it in your apartment but to get it there you would have to break the city law by taking across "their" sidewalks?? yeah, I think that law will be shot down in flames, too, but until then good luck. I like the delivery idea.
    [align=center]:s4:
    bring \'em all home.

[/align]