Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1677 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

how cold is to cold???

How a plant is effected by low temperatures is somewhat specific to the strain. Most cannabis is tolerant of even a light frost. We've seen high 30s recently and plants and pistils are unaffected, so far. I keep plants out until they are finished even if I have to go out at night to cover them from frost and uncover each morning for a while. The do seem to hurry along after that first frost.

2.   Advertisements

how cold is to cold???

hopefully the frost doesnt come too soon.. im on crutches and its about a 10min cycle to the site so covering at night and uncovering could be a problem

how cold is to cold???

Quote Originally Posted by JungleSuperstar
    hopefully the frost doesnt come too soon.. im on crutches and its about a 10min cycle to the site so covering at night and uncovering could be a problem
    too bad i dont live near you or i would help ya out bro . hope it works out well for you and hope you heal fast and well.

how cold is to cold???

Kelp extract and silica helps the plants tolerate lower temps and protects them to some degree from frost.

how cold is to cold???

They will grow in colder weather than you think, when they are in the Veg, and Flowering stage. It has gotten as low as 34 where I'm at, and with just a cover at night, they do fine. Good luck, and happy growing.

how cold is to cold???

It got down to 34 degrees last night, plants were cover, still looks good around noon today. High now is 55. Another night of 34 low's tonight. Lots of north wind, but cover works well, and plants seem to steal be growing and doing well. I don't believe I will have a problem as long as I can keep the Cu-stop-0 out of my yard. Good luck, and happy growing. Thank I'll will go plant some mines.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12