Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1656 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Winter 2013/2014 garden

2 weeks in from seed, in my Sprout House
    Purple Wreck
    Skywalker OG
    veggies

5 2ft T5HO
    Growlabs Clone Lab tent
    Miracle Grow Seed starter potting Mix
    Miracle Grow Perlite
    Kellog pure organic Potting soil

24hr lights on
    growdemon Reviewed by growdemon on . Winter 2013/2014 garden 2 weeks in from seed, in my Sprout House Purple Wreck Skywalker OG veggies 5 2ft T5HO Growlabs Clone Lab tent Miracle Grow Seed starter potting Mix Miracle Grow Perlite Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Winter 2013/2014 garden

4.5 to 5 week

Just fed "today" a dab "very very little" just a finger pinch of Nutes. (the soil still has plenty of food)
    Kellog Organic "tomato, vegetable & herb" 4-6-3 NPK

short ones are about 1.5-2wks behind the couple tall ones

Winter 2013/2014 garden

What sorts of veggies do you have growing as well? Just curious! Also, will you send everything in the tent into the flower cycle with the cannabis plants, or do you have a separate growing space for that?

Looks good to me!

Winter 2013/2014 garden

I've got, tomatoes, califlour, hot peppers, squash, beets, dill, arugula, swiss chard,romain, greens, spinach & more peppers. These are all going out side in a garden and also in an outdoor green house. If you go into my profile photo album, i think there might be some outdoor garden shots.

The cannabis will be flowered in another area. An idea did occur to flower in the the clone tent with a SCROG, using the built in shelving. could be kind of cool. still debating the idea.

originally I set up the growlabs tent as my sprout house to propagate the gardens on a regular basis
    outside i have 3 8ftx4ft raised cedar planters, 2 12x14ft raised brick planters & greenhouse (forget the size) prob like 7x14ft

Winter 2013/2014 garden

:thumbsup:

feeding just water, nothing else 6 weeks 2 days

raised the lights

next will be bigger pots & lots of cool Nutes, maybe a SCROG going up thru the middle shelf

Winter 2013/2014 garden

week 7

got some roots!
    transplanted to 1.8g (blackpots) for the "Purple Rec"

70% kellog organic patio Pluss
    15% MG perlite
    15% MG seed starter soil "which is mostly pete moss" great absorbent

still no nutes, since that last pinch

Winter 2013/2014 garden

re arranged everything in the Lab :thumbsup:

thinking possibly to SCROG with the Purple Rec, which is now on the right side. Using the shelf as the scrog screen....as they will be hitting the screen soon.

any thoughts, tips, suggestions on scrog.. welcome to chime in..

Winter 2013/2014 garden

Hey growdemon looking good here. I should add veggies to my garden great idea!!! Haveto get seeds somewhere online...
    Scrog can be cool, I only recently started doing it, ( first one) and really the idea only came from the height restraints in my room. ( in an attic)... I'm sure it's worth a try for you.... I wouldn't use shelves though because its gets really thick and woven into your screen(shelves), assuming you veg and weave and tuck long enuf. I wouldn't use chicken wire like I am doing now. It's too small and it's gonna be a bitch to harvest. Also if you scrog, I am learning, don't do different strains of ganja under one single screen, ( as I'm now doing, lol). Different harvest times, (and growth rates/type) with different plants under a single screen is not ideal. Instead I wanna do individual screens for each plant, or group of same plants maybe... Food for thought if u do do a screen of green...

Winter 2013/2014 garden

I guess I should have said the reason I wouldn't use the shelve is I can imagine having to yank buds through the shelve that are grown into it and then your mashing them all up...

Winter 2013/2014 garden

well the shelf I have is actually built into the tent, its a wire shelf/metal. (homebox CloneLab/short one) it has decent space in between the wire, appears to be perfect for a scrog.

im curious as to how tall do you let the plants get before tucking under the screen, do you top of FIM
    how high to put the screen. ect. Lights. I was thinking maybe to get an LED light, ive read so many different things so who knows guess I will just do it and find out
    :smokin:

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast