Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1130 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Winter 2013/2014 garden

Very nice looking formations Growdemon, some nice looking cola's. I wish I had a size perspective though...hold up something in the pic. I need to do that too...Lol
    Looks like you have a firm grip on this growing thing, nice job. :thumbsup:

Winter 2013/2014 garden

I am going to pick up some Ginormous from Humboldt Nutes this weekend to pump in that high P-K! Thank you for thinking of me and posting some juicy pics, very impressive!

Winter 2013/2014 garden

OMB-- haha yea here your going to laugh!
    A BIC lighter on a stick, surely everyone has a bic

Anyhow, these last 4 plants in the flower room, were the survivors of Powdery Mildew, which is why you are seeing no large fan leaves. these ones did not contract it as bad so I trimmed them up and just flat out tossed the parts with the mildew. I tried ways to kill it, but it would only stun the growth & spread of it. quite interesting actually.

I had a friend bring me some clones out of the middle of nowhere (thought he was cool). I'm like great. thanks! well well and behold he had no idea wtf he was doing. he basically dumped me a pile of shit. First it was bugs, which I got rid of, then the mildew. I actually noticed some white spots on 1 plant he brought and didn't think of it at the time. ( I even got a nice pic of it, lol.) then I went out of town for 2 weeks. so ya these plants have been thru a lot.

for any growers out there, don't take in Orphans! to mix in your grow. keep it IN HOUSE from seed or clone your own!
    many times ive bought veggies from nurseries and same crap, diseased bug laden plants. (this is the whole reason I started my sprout house)

anyway. Ive never grown any of these strains before, so. this actually gave me a ton of perspective on how these strains grow.. and new seedlings on the way. and a few less stops to the weed shop to get meds.

current strains are:
    purple wreck
    og diesel (also have a male about to pop)
    og kush (fat one in greenhouse) which this one is herming I may rape the pollen, not sure yet
    skywalker og (mildew, harvested popcorn buds, left the bottom portion, looks like its gona hermie)

4.   Advertisements

Winter 2013/2014 garden

"Bic on a stick?"...Yeah, I got one of those. There's the new "measure" for bud pics....I'm in!

Winter 2013/2014 garden

Yes growdemon my girlfriend teases me because I'm so paranoid about ANYTHING getting in my grow rooms from the outside. She calls my setup "Fort Knox". Taking in someone else's plants is a big risk, obviously. I was just visiting a friend who has a closet grow and she was showing me her plants proudly and to my horror I saw several kinds of mildew, damping off, whiteflies, fungus gnats, and sharply drooping, oddly chlorotic leaves. She had a humidifier and a CO2 generator in there but no air exchange except a tiny fan hanging from the ceiling. She asked me if i wanted one of her clones. I politely declined.

Winter 2013/2014 garden

Chromophore---I hear ya.. my case was a bit different. A Friend drove about 80 miles, without me knowing and just dumped about 8 plants & clones on me then left, gee thanks! I didn't want to be a complete Dik.

But anyhow.. I'm looking forward to my new seeds and getting back on my perpetual grow cycle!

HAPPY NEW YEARS!

Winter 2013/2014 garden

ok moved some stuff around, threw a few outside & grabbed the BUSH monster from the green house and put it in the flower room.

I also dosed up the BUsh Monster with MOAB 0-52-32 NPK, pretty heavy. Lets see what happens!! It hasn't received any enhanced nutes at all. Originally this guy was all Organic until today.. I figured I'd throw some science at it.

ENJOY! :thumbsup:

Winter 2013/2014 garden

and the perpetual harvest has begun

1st up. purple wreck, 2 plants that got mangled from powdery mildew. here is what I was able to salvage. the top cola's weren't affected but it sure stunned the growth of the plant.
    anyhow! free classA smoke! :rambo:

Winter 2013/2014 garden

new sprouts

Winter 2013/2014 garden

Great job growdemon! You surely have a handle on this growing thing, those plants were outstanding. :thumbsup:

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast