Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1629 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Winter 2013/2014 garden

Niiice! Should be finished the cure around my birthday, valentines day! Mine won't be that far then, but I'm sure I'll snip a couple & fast dry on my day. They should have plenty of clear trichromes around that time, but not ripe. But even though, what better BD present could there be compared to smoking your own buds!
    -- Have a happy New Year & enjoy those girls!

Winter 2013/2014 garden

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainOrganicsCO
    Lets see... And of course this is just how I'm doing things, there's more than one way to skin a cat in ganja farming...

I don't fim I top and top twice, then lst to spread out branches till they grow into the screen.
    The screen can be higher or lower ( to the top of your pots) based on your room height and how long do you wanna veg for. Seems like 12-16" above pots may be a good guide. Important to remember that just because u have a screen your not scrogging, the screen can just be a structural support. To really scrog you must tuck and weave and force the plant to grow horizontally continuing into flower, 1-3 weeks maybe depending on strain, then the magic happens and you have an even canopy and lots of big colas. I like flowering under either only metal halide ( if u think sounds weird ill explain) or even better MH and HPS. Mixed spectrum is good. No experience here with led's

CO, you're not the only one to flower under the blue spectrum now a days. Many find cooler lighting gives tighter, more compact buds. I don't switch to warm till around the last 3 wks, & that's just to pump up the trichromes. Works great!

3.   Advertisements

Winter 2013/2014 garden

From what I can gather, red wavelengths are important for flowering primarily because the plant uses red light to "time" the dark/light cycle. Even MH contains red red light, albeit at much lower levels than HPS, but there may be enough to trigger the time-keeping, yet provide blue waves to enhance physical growth.

Winter 2013/2014 garden

haha well if it matters lol.. im flowering with both spectrums. was thinking of adding a UV tube, sort of like what calilightworks solar flare does. we shall see.

---Were those feedings done in one watering, or spaced out among several?

this was done in 1 watering. well 2 watering's to be specific, one at 15 days of 12/12, which normally promotes more bud sites if you've vegged with lots of internodes.
    then 2-3 weeks later I hit them with a really high PK, this usually makes the glands sweat resin
    I will do one more feeding a few weeks before harvest, same as the last with a super high PK. then when I go to harvest, I stop and wait another 1-2 weeks. and not feed it anything nor water it.

Winter 2013/2014 garden

more pics

Winter 2013/2014 garden

more pics2

Winter 2013/2014 garden

just started a new batch of seeds

purple wreck
    maui berry (homebrew)
    maui berry + white dream (homebrew)
    fire og
    og diesel

also have a male og diesel about to pop, was thinking to mush it with the purple wreck or og kush, such a hard decision lol

Winter 2013/2014 garden

whooo whoo!!

super seeds.. got 7 already 1.5 inches tall

Rock ON!
    I planted about 25-30 of them suckers

just soil! put the seed right into some, Miracle Grow SEED starting soil, which is mostly peat moss & Nutrients, then put them into my Clone Lab grow test, aka sprout house

I also planted more veggies, all the veggie trays except for spinach are full.

these are sitting under 2 SunBlaze T5HO 2ft 6500k 2000 lumen each

today starts day 3

Meditate

Winter 2013/2014 garden

Day 4 on all new sprouts,

Winter 2013/2014 garden

Bud Pics

D00g-
    Here is the beginning of the explosion from the high PK

:jawdropper:

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast