Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1672 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Is vaping better for your heart?

I just started smoking pre-rolled joints (mixed)weed from the coffee shop ( i live in Holland ).
    When i smoke my heart is like a rave party inside my chest.
    If i buy a vaporizer will my heart rate be more in control cause i inhale less smoke?
    Jax24 Reviewed by Jax24 on . Is vaping better for your heart? I just started smoking pre-rolled joints (mixed)weed from the coffee shop ( i live in Holland ). When i smoke my heart is like a rave party inside my chest. If i buy a vaporizer will my heart rate be more in control cause i inhale less smoke? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

i don't think it's the smoke that caused that rapid heart beat man.. it could be the kind of buds that you are smokin' that makes your heart beat really fast. i bet you're smoking sativa..sativa buds will make you feel uplifted and more energetic

Increased heart rate is a temporary effect that should pass quickly after smoking. I would pay attention to that and if it seems to get worse go to a dr. Most likely your just getting some good bud.

hey man yes i think its the sativa to ^^

just ask for some indica pree rolled

Jax24,

How much of an increase in HR (Heart Rate) are we talking? What is your normal resting HR? Normal human HR is 60bpm-100bpm. Do me a favor and check your heart rate the next time you wake up from a deep sleep. Count for the full 60 seconds. This will be a baseline resting HR. I am curious as to whether you are going tachycardic (HR >100). If you do feel this "rave party inside your chest" please do me a favor and check your HR immediately. I work 12 hour noc shifts in a hospital and drink RockStar sometimes when I am working 4 in a row and I do get a tacky feel and have seen my HR break the 100bpm mark but your comment re: "rave party inside my chest" has me concerned that it could be an arrhythmia. Also when you are checking your pulse please try to feel if it is regular.

PPP~Dragon
    I wish I were Santa Claus as then I would know where all the \"Naughty Girls\" are located :thumbsup:

It's the nicotine that's messing with your heart.