Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1674 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

mixing herbs - herbal Red Bull and 'natural valium'

Anyone else mixing anything with cannabis?

I have made mixtures of Ashwagahnda, green tea, shizandra and green dragon tinctures - wow-super anti oxidant and great caffiene charge!

I also made up a mix of lemon balm, valerian ( stanky shit), passion flower and green dragon - better than any xanax or valium I have EVER had!

I mixed equal parts of tinctures and either took straight or added to milk that is foamed in a hot drink such as coffee, tea or hot cocoa.

If you are mixing herbal remedies using cannabis I would love to hear what you are doing and how it is working....
    crystaliscious Reviewed by crystaliscious on . mixing herbs - herbal Red Bull and 'natural valium' Anyone else mixing anything with cannabis? I have made mixtures of Ashwagahnda, green tea, shizandra and green dragon tinctures - wow-super anti oxidant and great caffiene charge! I also made up a mix of lemon balm, valerian ( stanky shit), passion flower and green dragon - better than any xanax or valium I have EVER had! I mixed equal parts of tinctures and either took straight or added to milk that is foamed in a hot drink such as coffee, tea or hot cocoa. If you are mixing herbal Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

good thinking. I've often thought of using what I have growing around the hut for medicine. There are so many wild botanicals like milk thistle, chicory, burdock, wild violet, stinging nettle, wild grape, primrose hips. comfrey, and red clover as well as cultivated plants like chili peppers, mint, bee balm, oregano, dill, basil, aloe vera and cannabis. The only things we've done is to make herb teas and smoke pot. There are many other things we could do with what is growing out there.

With the exception of the green tea and shizandra I have grown all my herbs and make all my own extracts, BUT you can buy them at any local healthfood store.
    The Indian Ayurveda is packed with all kinds of amazing herbs - Ashwaganda, which is being used in China with Chemotherapy as a booster, Shativari, Shizandra, Tulsi - all are little known.
    I actually have a small Tulsi farm, drink Tulsi tea every day and will start packaging and selling it soon- I have made some very interesting concoctions with Tulsi and Cannabis- Tulsi is thought to have Cannabinoids as well, and acts as an amazing potentiator when you are wanting to relax and think clearly. Tulsi taken daily also acts as an anti deprresant, pain reliever and mood elevator.
    I am making 'special' <grin> recipes with these two and testing them out well before I divulge...lol!

I believe that medicine prior to the turn of the century was herbal based, less people died from interactions and reactions....time to find our roots again!

I think you're on to something very good. Please keep us up to date. I plan on ingesting all my cannabis trim and leaf material this harvest. There should be quite a little bundle.

Your last paragraph was right on. I'd love to try tulsi. It sounds awesome. I use a lot of chamomile tea & smoke a bowl with it. Really helps me sleep through the pain at night. Usually pain free before I even fall asleep, but the muscle spasams don't return in the middle of the night to wake me. My grandmother was an Appalachian Granny Doctor (mid-wife, herbalist, some say witch & I agree), I believe in herbal healing. We are all creatures of Mother Earth & she will provide for us if we only let her.

Ah, I had just posted to Shovel about chamomile tea. Sounds like he may have already been where I was sending him! LOL! Proof positive that great minds think alike!