Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1451 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

how do I? ??

I was wondering how do you make your plantTaste and smell like say Blueberry? Or any otherTaste??
    Just a Dummy thinking outloud... Any advice???
    HoggMann Reviewed by HoggMann on . how do I? ?? I was wondering how do you make your plantTaste and smell like say Blueberry? Or any otherTaste?? Just a Dummy thinking outloud... Any advice??? Rating: 5
    I write here for my own entertainment and I fully expect that everything I post, in any form, will be interpreted as for entertainment purposes only and does not imply my actual involvement in any particular activity......
    HoggMann \";·{)~\'\'\'\'\'\'

2.   Advertisements

how do I? ??

The strain is where it gets the taste/flavor all " blue " berry crosses get their flavor from D J Shorts original Blueberry.Check out the strain guide it will tell you the flavor/ taste.

how do I? ??

Thanks Lipps I'll check it out
    Quote Originally Posted by lipps
    The strain is where it gets the taste/flavor all " blue " berry crosses get their flavor from D J Shorts original Blueberry.Check out the strain guide it will tell you the flavor/ taste.
    I write here for my own entertainment and I fully expect that everything I post, in any form, will be interpreted as for entertainment purposes only and does not imply my actual involvement in any particular activity......
    HoggMann \";·{)~\'\'\'\'\'\'

how do I? ??

yea just about 60% of hybrids are crossed with a blueberry strain. I actually made my own strain with blueberry & maui waui,
    there are a lot of other fruity strains also. Purples are good too

Amount:

Enter a message for the receiver:
BE SOCIAL
GreenGrassForums On Facebook