Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1407 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

TLO Scrog, 600w MH + 150w HPS, 6 plant indoor attic grow

Hello all, I am new here. I will be posting a log of my grow here. I am growing 6 plants indoors under a screen in soil. Specifically True living organics style soil mix with the layers and spikes and teas, etc. for watering i use only rainwater/snowmelt. the plants were allowed to veg for 2 months. The under growth was trimmed early and kept so. The canopy tucked and allowed to grow into a woven horizontal jungle below the screen. Around I'd say 20% of the fans leaves were removed when I flipped two weeks ago. The screen was pretty full at that point maybe too much so. i added screen to both sides. Continuing to tuck and weave maybe once or twice more.(3 wks into flower). Using chicken wire for screen. Oh yeah strains are SLH, bubble gum, flo?, red eye Jedi?
    the question marks come from my clone source. (Stoner).

This is my 3rd run in the attic and I am finally confident I have the elements beat. I have now proven methods for environ control during all 12 months. At a high elevation in the mountains, this was most of the battle for me. The scrog is new up there for me too, seems like a no brainier really to me, given the space (vertical) constraints that are built into the attic.

Follow along and I'm all ears!!

ok and how the heck do I post pics????? From iPhone??????
    CaptainOrganicsCO Reviewed by CaptainOrganicsCO on . TLO Scrog, 600w MH + 150w HPS, 6 plant indoor attic grow Hello all, I am new here. I will be posting a log of my grow here. I am growing 6 plants indoors under a screen in soil. Specifically True living organics style soil mix with the layers and spikes and teas, etc. for watering i use only rainwater/snowmelt. the plants were allowed to veg for 2 months. The under growth was trimmed early and kept so. The canopy tucked and allowed to grow into a woven horizontal jungle below the screen. Around I'd say 20% of the fans leaves were removed when Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

welcome, Captain. take a look around. sorry i no iphone.

Will be watching

I still can't figure out how too upload pics. Just finished watering the ladies with rain water and a little calmag. Looking good. Budsites abundant. 13 days into flower. I will be in the wilderness for the next 2 weeks will continue when return. Hopefully by then someone will help me figure out how the hell to upload pics on here.

it has always been some what a mystery how many post one person is required to have before they can post images directly into a thread. I've been here for years and this questions comes up all the time. 30? 33? 35? 50? Now images may be posted into an album and from there inserted into a thread. I dunno. If I ever find out what the scheme is, I'll remember it.

Thanks for the info

Attachment 295818
    Here is a pic from before flip. Flowering now. Gonna try and catch up with this now that I can upload pics.

Attachment 295819
    This is a pic of the room approx 16 days into flower. Had to defoliate a lot more didn't really want to but they are crowding. Good news is I have a lot of bud sites! I am currently around 4 wks into flower ( will check calendar). I can upload new pics tonite.

The flower room here is at 6 weeks today. Dang moving right along. Super lemon haze 1st pic. Then the whole room view.
    Attachment 295825

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast