Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1527 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

TLO Scrog, 600w MH + 150w HPS, 6 plant indoor attic grow

Attachment 295829
    Bubble gum looking good and smelling better!Attachment 295830

2.   Advertisements

Attachment 295831
    This one is the flo.

I am super pumped with the very unique and pungent smells coming off the BG, Flo, and SLH.
    The other 3 plants I have smell just ehh, ok at the moment. It's apparently called red eye Jedi. I haven't grown or smoked it before. It grows like a weed and kinda smells like sweet tooth. Might turn out tasty, stony, and stinky, have to wait and see. If it isn't really awesome I can do only SLH, Flo, and BG next run.
    Going out of town again will post new pics in a week.

cool, im thinking to scrog aswell (never done it before), could you take some pics under the screen

man looks like a blanket of green, badass

Attachment 295848

This is a pic from before they started flowering. All growth below the screen needs to be chopped off. Wait, dont get me wrong...U want branches growing up into the screen you just don't want leaves and budsites (that won't amount to anything nice anyway) below the screen. That's my understanding of it anyhow.

those are hudge!

5 gal buckets?

Thanks growdemon, and yes 5 gal pots.

5 gal pots start with clay balls, then some organicare pure, fresh worm castings, and stuff, then roots organic soil couple inches repeat organicare pure layer, more roots. Then right before I transplant anything into this pot I put down some great white. Then transplant, back fill with just roots and a little extra perlite.. On the top I top dress a little with more fresh worm castings, then a mulch layer (more clay balls). Then spike the pot with 2 veg spikes and 2 flower spikes. (For the unaware this method is the rev's and he has a book all about it, true living organics)
    Next watering I add a little more great white. This is all done during the vegetative stage.
    I use only rainwater or sometimes distilled water from the store.
    It could be a "water only grow" although the use of mellow teas is pretty helpful. The spikes are keep as they contain a shit ton of much needed stuff, and without them your plants would suck growing in this manner.
    Go organic! Organic smokes better, tastes better, or at least I think so and so do a lot of others!
    There's lots of ways to grow this is just how I do it, right now anyways

Hey I am curious??? Anyone growing organically in soil using microbial teas??? When do you do you last tea? I think I might be using pure water only from this point to harvest. Another tea might help I'm not really sure, need some advice.

I am at currently at 40 days into flower.

The bubblegum in there is supposed to finish at 56-63 days. That's my quickest flowering plant in there, I believe.

Also another ?, when I went out of town the low temps plummeted to 46 degrees. I have since kicked up heat. I allow a low of 55 and that's been ok in the past. Do you this my myco fungi is pissed off or dead from low temps half day for 3 days? What about the other micro life? Don't want to stunt ladies halfway thru flower! Should I add more great white in next watering?? I could add the tea to reintroduce more micro life??
    Any thoughts welcome and thanks!!Attachment 295913

This is a couple pics from today, day 40. They look fine but my concern is for the micro life in the soil getting slowed down or dead, which would show itself soon enough and definitely negatively affect the harvest ultimately.
    Attachment 295914

yes, organic, tea, indoor and out. I do last tea about 3-4 weeks out, then molasses/water one week then wekk of just water then no water until harvest. Of course outdoors may have more water than you may want sometimes.

Thanks, u think I messed them up by letting room get cold?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast