Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1565 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

underground pain reliever and anti-inflammatory - do the male some justice here!

My strong background in herbology really had me thinking about the wonderful things people are doing with the cannibis plant. Smoking, extracting, cooking down....however one thing really bothered me, most of the medicinal herbs hide the most valuable part of the plant BELOW the ground, tightly tucked away in the form of roots.
    So I strated researching, not alot info out there in english at least. Although it does appear Israel has done quite a bit of research with the roots. What I did find is that people had used the roots as a topical and ingestable, even though most of the reports I saw stated the roots would be toxic, there were many reports of people ingesting them. But it is the internet ya know....
    So after several months of working to find some good root stock ( found from a dear friend who was dissapointed in the sex of this miracle plant). After cleaning them up I cooked them in coconut oil for about 48 hours, til they turned black and got all crispy, I then added a little cocoa butter for consistency. No I'm not gonna ingest this just yet - it is the internet ya know.
    Well, I mixed a little of that with a little of my own green dragon prep, cooked much longer, two times and then turned up for some evaporation to occur. I cooked these together long enough for all the left over alcohol to evaporate- it took about 5 hours on low in a double boiler
    Tried it on my foot, which has had chronic pain for over 20 years and nothing has ever worked on it and guess what, within 15 minutes the pain that had always been there was gone! It did come back a few hours later but I just re-applied the lotion and it went away again....
    After 2 days of the lotion, all the swelling was down in my foot, and that has never happened that I can remember - my shoes were loose...
    If you have pain and access to a root ball, give it a try- this really worked!
    crystaliscious Reviewed by crystaliscious on . underground pain reliever and anti-inflammatory - do the male some justice here! My strong background in herbology really had me thinking about the wonderful things people are doing with the cannibis plant. Smoking, extracting, cooking down....however one thing really bothered me, most of the medicinal herbs hide the most valuable part of the plant BELOW the ground, tightly tucked away in the form of roots. So I strated researching, not alot info out there in english at least. Although it does appear Israel has done quite a bit of research with the roots. What I did find Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

underground pain reliever and anti-inflammatory - do the male some justice here!

A few months ago, this would have surprised me.

However, I recently did an extraction from 3 male plants.
    The extract was topically applied to a neuro-endocrine skin growth, (skin tag).

Completely dissolved it in 10 days and left no scar!

Gotta be the most useful herb on the planet.

I'm off to re-start my DWC buckets.
    They make large, clean, rootballs.
    Got some experimenting to do.

Aloha,
    Weeze

I'm tellin you, we have not even scraped the surface of what this plant can do.

don't know if there would be a difference in the male and female roots- seems there would be some since different chemicals perform in each- but my foot has never felt this good! Trails watch out - I'm gonna run loose this weekend!

Do want to use the whole plant, maybe the male makes you want to run, still think their should be lots of female root balls around. Know one that cleaned off - dried dry - chopped -ground, used in food recipes.

Ok I have to update anyone who is interested- I am still chuckling…
    So my mom is in her 80's and has a bad leg, it just gives out on her and the doctor won't do anything because of her age, told her to get a walker. So I take her some of this lotion and tell her to try it on her lower back, especially around the sciatic nerve - that was about 3 weeks ago.
    I see her every week and she kept raving about the lotion- she really liked it - then today she tells me she is out - I said what? I gave you a lot!!! She looked as innocent as a woman could at 80 and said wasn't that the body lotion I was supposed to use twice a day? So in 2 weeks she used it all up all over her whole body- but guess what - she also reported her leg was steadily improving - as well as liver spots fading and those horrible thin skin bruises going away in almost 24 hours.
    She said it worked so well on everything she put it on she just used it all over her whole body- she was dressed, showered and had her hair fixed and make-up on when I got there today- not usual. She asked what was in it……just some plant extracts mom….
    Making more this weekend!

"Just some plant extracts, Mom."

Rezackly what it is!

When the "straight" doctor popped an eyebrow at my missing moles, we just smiled and credited "God and modern science". -(Thanks Emilya)
    Seemed to satisfy him.

THC is still on the fed's schedule 1 list so extreme caution is advised, yah?

Ironic, really.
    Proving that Cannabis is an effective medicine can be hazardous to your freedom's health.:wtf:

Meh, it is what it is, just be cautious.

Aloha nui,

Mole-free Me
    Everyt\'ing: http://cannabis.com/growing/index.html:thumbsup:

Plants do things for a reason..they don\'t just decide one day to get root rot or act funny. - Weedhound :clap:

\"It ain\'t what you don\'t know that gets you into trouble. It\'s what you know for sure that just ain\'t so.\"
    - Mark Twain

\"http://www.puyallup.wsu.edu/~linda%20chalker-scott/\"
    Mythbuster! Thanks to- Rusty Trichome

Crystal, this is priceless. Not just the fact that pot is such a cureall, but your mom! I know that look.....the wide eyed innocence, & I've always thought that was the true underlying reason this phrase came to be: 'second childhood'! Another thing I think is cute as hell, when they say something their generation may consider just a little too racey to repeat (while it may be just a part of american vocabulary to us), & they cover their mouth, twittering & giggling, eyes sparking like they've just gotten away with something really BAD! I have an80+ yr old friend who does this A LOT! Tickles the shit out of me. Its so precious & is one of the many reasons that makes elder abuse so hard for me to understand or tolerate. I can become physically defensive when confronted with elder or animal abuse. Two of my biggest 'hot buttons'!

---- but back on topic. I am so VERY interested in your herbal/cannabis concoctions. I'm wondering if you'd be interested in starting your own thread sharing some of your recipes? Maybe those in pain could post their ailment to your thread & you could reply with a recipe/suggestion? I'm thinking under 'medical'? Ok, Burnt Toast, you're on my friend list, so I know you'll be alerted to this post & will read it. Little help please? Is there a better place to post a thread like this? It is do-able, right? Well, provided Crystal would be interested in doing it of course.

Hmmmmmmmm, never really thought about this subject, however with the pain in my foot that I broke some 3 years ago I may have to give it a shot some day.

No "give it a shot", my friend

Rub some oil on him instead.

1/4 z. of bud, some rubbing alcohol, add some patience, good to go
    No even gotta evap. all the way.
    Bud in a ziplock, add about 2 z. Iso. Shake, wait 20 minutes, shake some more, drip on foot, rub it in, go for hike.

It no he'p?
    Filter, dry, and smoke.
    Risk free.

Aloha,
    Wee
    Everyt\'ing: http://cannabis.com/growing/index.html:thumbsup:

Plants do things for a reason..they don\'t just decide one day to get root rot or act funny. - Weedhound :clap:

\"It ain\'t what you don\'t know that gets you into trouble. It\'s what you know for sure that just ain\'t so.\"
    - Mark Twain

\"http://www.puyallup.wsu.edu/~linda%20chalker-scott/\"
    Mythbuster! Thanks to- Rusty Trichome

Ok! I added caffiene to the mix! OMG my whole body is tingly!