Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1437 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

NEED SOME HELP WITH SOME STRAINS PPL :) plz help me out here it means alot to me

this is why i started growing read my story guys and girls would mean alot mo me

hi this is my story why I start with and grow cannabis for a few years back my mum surgery and the doctors screwed up and made ​​a mistake surgery and almost killed my mother they cut off her main pulse oar over to her left leg and she lost really really much blood. but my mother is a figther and she survived it. but to go with chronic pain the rest of her-.- life and eat 17 pills a day. doctors say they can not do more for her. and she must learn to live with pain. it's not them to see and feel her pain the rest of her life. and they destroyed her life. I'm on a mission here. I will find a cannabis plant there to help a her and get her igenem day easier than now because I can look at her she's in great pain and I will not stop until I find the plant she needs. she is not so happy any more and I understand her, I try at least.
    I'm on a mission I will find a plant to help a her: D
    and I will take it it's just a question on time

IF YOU GUYS/GIRLS KNOW SOME STRAINS THAT MAY HELP ON CHRONIC PAIN THEN TELL ME THE NAMES OF THE PLANTS IM JUST LEARNING TO GROW RIGHT NOW, WHEN I HAVE LEARNED THAT I WILL MOVE TO THE MEDICAL GROW FOR MY MOM SO HIT ME UP IF YOU KNOW SOMETHING :thumbsup:
    thenewgrow Reviewed by thenewgrow on . NEED SOME HELP WITH SOME STRAINS PPL :) plz help me out here it means alot to me this is why i started growing :) read my story guys and girls would mean alot mo me hi this is my story why I start with and grow cannabis for a few years back my mum surgery and the doctors screwed up and made ​​a mistake surgery and almost killed my mother they cut off her main pulse oar over to her left leg and she lost really really much blood. but my mother is a figther and she survived it. but to go with chronic pain the rest of her-.- life and eat 17 pills a day. doctors say they Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

NEED SOME HELP WITH SOME STRAINS PPL :) plz help me out here it means alot to me

for a while back i was looking around for some strong pain killer strains this is what i found and im thinking about just starting from a to b and look them all over and try the smoke before i say ok i think i have found the strain for my mom
    this is the strains i have found
    strong pain killers

$100 OG,
    Ace of Spades,
    Afghan Big Bud,
    Bio-Diesel,

Frosty indica,
    G13 Haze,
    Heavy Duty Fruity,
    LA OG,
    Purple OG Kush,
    Triple Diesel,
    Purple Mr. Nice,

try the Harlequin strain, its suppose to be one of the best for pain

Actually, I've just made my own strain that is high in CBD's, and doesn't cloud your head, it numbs your body. I crossed maui waui & blueberry. I've seen a few seed banks sell this cross as "blue maui" not sure how close it is to what I made. but you could look into it. I do have a few seeds still & I have new seeds being made atm. I'm in cali on west coast.

(cross posted from another thread)
    here is a snippet I found

-gd

--------------------------------------------

While there seems to be an ongoing debate within the cultivation community over which strain, Indica or Sativa, has the natural ability to produce the greatest amount of CBD cannabinoid. One things for certain â?? the Harlequin strain produces one of the highest naturally occurring levels of CBD currently available at dispensaries today. A Sativa dominant hybrid, Harlequin is comprised of 25% Indica and 75% Sativa. Great for the truly ill, who seek to avoid the psychoactive nature of THC, while benefiting from one of the highest CBD percentages available on the market today.

Basic Info: Harlequin is no clown â?? though she is a clone. With a genetic lineage reaching back to the heyday of heirloom marijuana strains. A day when Thai Stick and Colombian Gold reigned supreme, and THC levels hovered in the low teens; this modern-day miracle plant is now highly sought after by those in search of the miracle cannabinoid â?? CBD. While famously low in THC, Harlequin is equally famous for consistently producing buds ranging between 4% â?? 7% in cannabidiol.

Affect: Bear in mind â?? this is not the strain for you if youâ??re just looking to get high. However for the sick and suffering, this strain is a lifesaver. Great for for those that suffer from post-traumatic stress disorder,social anxiety or chronic discomfort.

Scent: While in the final stages of development â?? as the nearly mature buds hang from her elongated branches â?? Harlequins aroma is evocative of a pungent tropical feast. Complete with a mango / pineapple potpourri, the terpenes alone seem to have a sedative affect all on their own.

Growth and Seed Info: The ever elusive Harlequin strain is famous for being a trichome drenched, fast flowering master of the indoor-hydroponic cultivation set. Contrary to most strains, the active cannabinoid sought in Harlequin begins to diminish towards the end of its flowering cycle â?? where most plants would increase their cannabinoid percentages. The difference of just two short weeks can mean a reduced CBD percentage of between 2% â?? 4%.

Tidbits: A medium yield producer, Harlequin plants at full expression tend to fall and drape themselves. As a matter of precaution, many cultivators choose to support them with either a string grid â?? or simple bamboo stakes.

Related Strains: Thai stick, Colombian Gold,

hey growdemon thanks for the reply it means alot to me i will look in to this and try and get some seeds if i can find the strain you are talking about i think this is great

hey I just posted more strains in your other thread
    look into project cbd
    cheers!

If you haven't already, give Medusa, strain a try. Good luck, and happying growing.