Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1570 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

how to feed with the nutrents in the flowering stage im 29 days in to flowering

hey guys do you feed bloom all the time or how do you feed im a noob and i need help with the nutrents should i feed eavry day in flowering time ? or how do you guys feed

i feed them eavry other day but the buds seem to grow a bit slow :/

help me out here pleas :::::::eace:::::::::
    thenewgrow Reviewed by thenewgrow on . how to feed with the nutrents in the flowering stage im 29 days in to flowering hey guys do you feed bloom all the time or how do you feed im a noob and i need help with the nutrents should i feed eavry day in flowering time ? or how do you guys feed i feed them eavry other day but the buds seem to grow a bit slow :/ help me out here pleas ;) ::::::::peace:::::::::;) Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

itls hard to say one correct answer. it depends on the type pf grow, the grow calendar (how old is the plant/how long has it been in flower)the medium (soil or net cups or lava rock...)

I don't remember your grow actually so a hint... I used soil. In flower I used Age Old Bloom liquid and Meta-K, molasses tea.

Attachment 295181hey shovelhandle im growing on soil and im 29 days in to flowering and i think a month back in flowering to harvest time
    my nutrents are floraduo grow hardwater 5-0-5 and floraduo bloom 1-5-3 i mix them up when it is most bloom and 1/3 of the grow hardwater it was some free nutrents and i did think it dont hurt go use it i dont know if its good or bad but its what i have right now

better than nothing. watch the leaves. tips burned, too much. leaves getting pale and dropping a few at a time, just right.
    too dark green late in flower, too much nitrogen (too much grow formula)

hey man yes i know that but do you guys give your plants nurtents in eavry water you water the plants ? or in betwen the water

like if you give them nutrents 1 day and you need to water 3 days later do you then only give them water that day and wait 3 days more to give them nutrents again = water nutrents water nutrents or nutrents nurents water or nurtents water nutrents water

nutes, water, water

thanks allot shovelhandle now i know what have don wrong the last weak and i can make the it to grow bigger THANKS Peace

I feed my plants 2 times in flower stage. something like 2-20-12,,
    1 feeding 1-2 weeks into flower
    1 feeding 3-4 weeks later

sometimes 2 weeks before harvest I will feed it 1 more time, depends on the strain. (helps to ripen the buds & pack on ,more resin and oil)

typically the soil is packed full of good stuff, so ive been sticking to this so far its been working like a charm

i got some for free thats called floraduo and their is this thing called ripen with it and i think its for late flowering i think im gona try feeding them this in next watering and then the rest of the time before i start flushing only water

Don't forget to feed the microbes in the soil, kelp extract 0-0-18 or close and high brix molasses is what I use.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast