Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1702 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Where to start???

So I am looking for a vaporizer, but honestly have no clue where to look??? I have around 200 to play with.

I dont know if I want the pen type or the other type either. Lol maybe I dont know much. I do know I dont want to mess with oils, as I can grow it my self and save me the money and time.

I would like some pointers, and maybe some tips!!!

:rastasmoke:
    littlewindy Reviewed by littlewindy on . Where to start??? So I am looking for a vaporizer, but honestly have no clue where to look??? I have around 200 to play with. I dont know if I want the pen type or the other type either. Lol maybe I dont know much. I do know I dont want to mess with oils, as I can grow it my self and save me the money and time. I would like some pointers, and maybe some tips!!! :rastasmoke: Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Where to start???

A few of the MJ periodicals did a buyer's guide on Vapes. I too was hoping someone would respond to your post. I am a noob on this topic.

PPP~Dragon

Where to start???

Xmas got me this Attachment 297141 Pen works great, pipe will kick your behind

Where to start???

Hey TLRanger,

Glad Santa took such good care of you. Looks like a nice implement. How is the DVD?

PPP~Dragon

Where to start???

Been die hard fan since the first one, keeping the collection complete, this one could be the best.

Pipe under two, Pen slightly higher, jar was supposedly a lot more.