Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1467 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

ois my utdoor girl saying shes ready??

So what about my carmello?? Like i said my carmello is 40% amber 40% cloudy 20% clear trichs but its plastered in new white hairs with only a few brown hairs here and there and many more daily (white hairs) and she has actuall started (about 6 days ago) turning purple.. and no its not a deficiency its been getting to the low 50s at night here and days are mid to high 70s (farenhieght) and carmello has lavender parents... sorry that was off topic but, when u have new growth thats heavy but mostly amber trichs do u harvest because of the trichs or do you wait because of the growth!??

2.   Advertisements

It's a judgement call. This happens often. I found some sativa strains still keep on putting out blooms (fresh pistils) even at 14+ weeks of flower. Also, these often do not go amber. So I take them when I get tired of watching them and I want to get the harvest in.
    Also, I don't try to go for high % amber. I prefer that the clears have mostly gone cloudy. Of course the plant does what it wants so I'll pick when there are still some clears.

Thanks shovel you always seem to have some great answers for everybody I appreciate your input and I was actually kinda hoping that you could check out my current journal and tell me if you see anything that looks like it could be improved or if it looks on point or just any advice at all! there's a link to it in my signature please check it out and let me know!! Thanks!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12