Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1611 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

smoking on probation...can you if you have your card...

on probation for a 3 yr. old case they just charged me with a yr ago..i have had my card the whole time even b4 I was on probation..the probation officer told me not to but the judge never said no.so people can take there pills .I have my card .does neone have info?????:rasta:
    locknessie420 Reviewed by locknessie420 on . smoking on probation...can you if you have your card... on probation for a 3 yr. old case they just charged me with a yr ago..i have had my card the whole time even b4 I was on probation..the probation officer told me not to but the judge never said no.so people can take there pills .I have my card .does neone have info?????:rasta: Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

What was the charge you got the probation for? That might have a bearing....

On probation, depending on the state, probation overrides any rights that one may have had previously. The probation departments have total authority over those in there charge and can violate for any cause. do you have a terms and conditions of probation sheet that should have been given to you by the judge at the time of sentencing? this will give you all the conditions of your probation. The courts may not levee additional charges but may violate you for breech of conditions. this can be done with one recommendation from your PO or your PO's supervisor. Be careful cause on probation they will watch you pee for a test so there wont be any cover-ups or synthetics. good luck.