Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1576 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Slider for bong?

Years ago I had a device that replaced the bowl on my bong. It might have been called EZ Sider but I'm not sure if that's right. It consisted of a long metal piece that had five one hit 'bowls' in a row. It came out of a bottom piece that attached to the stem of the bong for loading. You would take a hit and then slide it over a little bit and the next hit would line up right.
    Does anyone know where to get one? I've looked for years but can't find one. I tried a revolving deal once but it didn't work nearly s well.
    Any help greatly appreciated.
    BillyBuddWiseR Reviewed by BillyBuddWiseR on . Slider for bong? Years ago I had a device that replaced the bowl on my bong. It might have been called EZ Sider but I'm not sure if that's right. It consisted of a long metal piece that had five one hit 'bowls' in a row. It came out of a bottom piece that attached to the stem of the bong for loading. You would take a hit and then slide it over a little bit and the next hit would line up right. Does anyone know where to get one? I've looked for years but can't find one. I tried a revolving deal once but it Rating: 5
    [align=center]BillyBuddWiseR
    I grow for my own medical needs. I was able to go from 72 pills a day (mostly Schedule II painkillers.) down to 12 by using marijuana. I know of nobody else that uses it in my area so growing is my only way of obtaining it, especially if I want specific medical strains. MY GROW LOG HERE

[/align]

2.   Advertisements

Slider for bong?

If you google six shooter bong.... You'll find what cha look'n for... They won't let me post a link... I'll get an infraction or banned.

Slider for bong?

The only thing that brings up is the revolving type, not the kind I described.
    [align=center]BillyBuddWiseR
    I grow for my own medical needs. I was able to go from 72 pills a day (mostly Schedule II painkillers.) down to 12 by using marijuana. I know of nobody else that uses it in my area so growing is my only way of obtaining it, especially if I want specific medical strains. MY GROW LOG HERE

[/align]