Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1320 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Grow Log #2

sorry for thread jacking.

2.   Advertisements

Grow Log #2

You grow (go?) dude! lol!........ So, do you like peanuts with your tomatoes ? Good crunchy salsa! Now I'm hi-jacking, but you mentioned snails/slugs on your other thread. Someone once told me a nice thick mulch of peanut shells keeps them away. I haven't tried it, but it sounds good. ~~~~~PEACE!~~~~~~

Grow Log #2

Slugs, love beer! it attracts them and melts them once they get it. That's how I found out gnats and flies love beer too!

Here is one of my mini plants. Yea my grow last year I experienced the same thing, when I chopped the plants out of 3 gallon buckets, the roots barely filled the bowls, they were about 3 1/2 ft . So next time around I used smaller pots.

yea seriously, you can grow as many plants as you want in 1 pot.

And since you guys went there, here is some other stuff. Maybe someone should start a new thread.
    the veggies are from last year (outside)
    The sprouts are new. about 2.5 weeks old in my new sprout setup which is a clone lab "growlab tent" A++ very well made
    purple wrek
    skywalker og
    mystery seeds
    various veggies (winter crop)

Grow Log #2

LMAO!!! THREAD JACKING! US!?!? Hell I never could walk the fence without falling off!!!! Sorry Shovel, but you helped! Back in the day, High Times said NEVER grow anything but herb in your grow room. I've never been good at taking orders! But back to SLUGS, UGHHH! Yeah, beer'll do it, & you're dead on about the flys & gnats too. I used it a time or two & stopped over the gnats. Every time I tended my grow, I swallowed 2 or 3 of thoes nasty little jucies. Never was much of a bug eater, at least not on purpose!! LOL! Its even worse to get them in your eye!. Ok Ill be good now. So Shovel, you still doing anything with fluorescents?
    ~~~~~PEACE!~~~~~

Grow Log #2

I was using the tomato plant as an example to point out the plants need for LUMENS, & how you can increase that by simply adding more fixtures to increase lumen out put, & of course throw in some red spectrum for budding, or fruit ripening in the case of the tomato. The tomato because everybody knows they like full sun all day, so if it works with tomatoes, then why not herb? There's some old wives tales I want to debunk too, but I'll do that else where. NOW.... back on track, sorry Shovel.
    ~~~~~~~PEACE!~~~~~~~

Grow Log #2

Attachment 295111Attachment 295112ok here is a few pictures of the new babies.. crossing fingers i have at least 3 females...

they are close to 3 weeks old now. also will post a few pictures in this thread on my bigger surviving plant ( http://boards.cannabis.com/indoor-gr...irst-grow.html )

Grow Log #2

Attachment 297243Attachment 297244Attachment 297240Attachment 297241Attachment 297242ok long over due update with pictures... so one of my babies got sick so I decided to quit foolin around with that one plant and go ahead and harvest it tad bit early... I checked under the micro and saw mostly all cloudy so am really excited for the head high coming my way :stoned:

Grow Log #2

haha cool, free buds!! one good thing about micro buds they dry fast! usually 2-3 days air dry "in a carboard box" then about 3-4 days in a glass jar "curing" ..burping it a few times a day:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12