Might haveta use a shotgun on moving targets. Was looking at blueberry seeds, but would like to know what they might really cost. They sure were pretty though!![/QUOTE]

YEA BUDDY! So glad for you on the clean bill of health! Now we have to work on your ticker & make it young again! Guess you already know about the aspirin thing. Thats the first thing they tell you. How about vit E for heart health? I'd like to see you & crystal get together in the pms at mns, include your wife & daughter in these discussions, & get you on a program of natural holistic treatments. Aspirin is a synthetic copy of willow bark, btw. Something you probably already knew. I've read many reports that say the human body is genetically programed to last 120 years. Now its up to you to go prove that to be right!!!! YEA! GO RANGER!

-- We should have discussed this blueberry thing a long time ago. I'm on the same quest! While D.J. Shorts blueberry is awesome, I found evidence of the existance of two seperate landraces that are naturally blueberry in flavor! When I started the search, I was under the impression that that 'flavors' were created by selective breeding. Well anyway, one was sativa, native to somewhere near Africa I believe. But here's the kicker. One is an indica landrace, from Brazil. I had been of the opinion indica ONLY came from around Afghanistan, the hash producers! So therefore, I am intrigued by this Brazilian native blueberry indica. I really want to get my hands on it. I forgot the name of the strain & the seed co. But I WILL find it again. Thats a nack I have, finding things. Book, road map, someplace I've never been to before hundreds of miles from home.... I just find things. My truck driving ex said I'm a witch, the dispatcher at his co. said I should have his job. But I will find that strain & where to get it for you within 24 hrs, or I'm loosing my touch! Ok... its now 1:47pm..... GO!
catbuds Reviewed by catbuds on . my camper closet grow I have a BIG camper thats nearly 1/2 closet. Biggest closet I've EVER had. Now that I've removed the shelf on top, its 7' high, 10' long, 3' deep. Ill be using what I already have for veg. I have a 6' light mover, 250 watt hps (not using for veg) a lot of fluorescent grow lights, 4 led's. A shit load of 4" & 6" fans, 4 fan forced carbon air filters with ozone emitters. For veg, Ill be using all lights except hps for veg. Been checking seed banks for sm varieties, but don't see anything any Rating: 5