Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1603 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

my camper closet grow

Quote Originally Posted by Weezard
    It's a moving target.
    This morning, it was $1.64.

Aloha,
    Weeze
    You know that right! Its like trying to hit a moving target with your eyes crossed! Me? I just click on U.S. dollars in the upper right hand corner! LOL! I can't convert shit! That would be MATH! So the next time I'm confronted with a metric conversation, I'll be on here yelling, "WEEZE! HELP MEEEE!!!!

my camper closet grow

So it's a currency changing thing, so does the price last a little while. Had doc appoint last Friday(all cancer scans showed two years clean now, doc was positively giddy) stopped at a steak'n shake. Waitress has all about, it's happy hour aren't you lucky, half price drinks. Go to pay the bill for three of us, had to have shakes, and darn this is more than I expected. Money take explained, your ticket is marked 1:58(when ordered), but half price doesn't start till 2:00, by now it's 2:30.

Might haveta use a shotgun on moving targets. Was looking at blueberry seeds, but would like to know what they might really cost. They sure were pretty though!!

my camper closet grow

Bet Chromophore would be another 'metric converter'! Lol!
    -- Ok. The reason I came over was to give you guys a hook up in cannabis history! On another forum, MNS (Mr Nice Seeds), is a guy with a beautiful outdoor grow, awesome pics, called Scrubdog. He's very much a sativa kinda guy. He likes to talk genetics & cannabis history. Very devoted to landraces & preserving their existence. If you read his grow thread from beginning to end, you'll get a mini history lesson. You'll see the different traits of different landraces & begin to dishtinguish their presence in various hybrids we have today. You'll learn to appreciate their existence & come to hope for their preservation as well. If you go over ther (& I hope you do), don't forget to also read the history of Mr Nice Seed. I think you'll be surprised by who've you've found! I know I was! My thread "Old school genetics" has a bit of history lessons inbeded in it as well, but what I intended as a discussion, aimed at us old heads teaching our history to the younguns, nearly became a heated debate! Another thing they have that would appeal to you guys is..... P.M.s!!!! Yeah! & you'll be suprised by who else you'll find over there! I'd never leave cann.com, or suggest anybody else leave either, but I have both forums, plus one based in Canada, & another that has contests I like to follow. But anybody who joins MNS will be glad they did. Other than the P.M.s, not much different than here. Just a different spot with new friends to meet! Not all forum boards are friendly! I've tried some where even the mods jump on the new kid, kinda like high school. On one of them, one of the mods told me women had no place on these forums, to go back to the kitchen where I belonged! Another mod deleted his post that were derogatory to women, sent me an apology in a pm, but I don't post there or even read posts, just go straight to the contests. Personally, THAT forum board does us no justice. If someone in the ANTI-legalization movement wanted dirt to use against us, that would be their 'go to' board. Its crude & 2/3s of it should be xxx rated. Sorry about that rant. Just wanted to point out how sweet it is to be a member of Cann.com & MNS. THIS is where the 'good people' are. & I'm proud to be a part of both!
    -- Sometimes you just want to say something that you don't want to put on the open forum & you really need PMs. But I really want you guys to check out the above mentioned; Scrubdog & the history of MNS. RANGER.... PMs?

my camper closet grow

Are pms really private, just read they permanently store everything?

my camper closet grow

Do you have to be special to get in our what?

my camper closet grow

Quote Originally Posted by tlranger
    Do you have to be special to get in our what?
    PM's are disabled for all as far as I know. The closest you can get is album comments for individuals. The comments are NOT private though, they will show in the "whats new" section.

my camper closet grow

Might haveta use a shotgun on moving targets. Was looking at blueberry seeds, but would like to know what they might really cost. They sure were pretty though!![/QUOTE]

YEA BUDDY! So glad for you on the clean bill of health! Now we have to work on your ticker & make it young again! Guess you already know about the aspirin thing. Thats the first thing they tell you. How about vit E for heart health? I'd like to see you & crystal get together in the pms at mns, include your wife & daughter in these discussions, & get you on a program of natural holistic treatments. Aspirin is a synthetic copy of willow bark, btw. Something you probably already knew. I've read many reports that say the human body is genetically programed to last 120 years. Now its up to you to go prove that to be right!!!! YEA! GO RANGER!

-- We should have discussed this blueberry thing a long time ago. I'm on the same quest! While D.J. Shorts blueberry is awesome, I found evidence of the existance of two seperate landraces that are naturally blueberry in flavor! When I started the search, I was under the impression that that 'flavors' were created by selective breeding. Well anyway, one was sativa, native to somewhere near Africa I believe. But here's the kicker. One is an indica landrace, from Brazil. I had been of the opinion indica ONLY came from around Afghanistan, the hash producers! So therefore, I am intrigued by this Brazilian native blueberry indica. I really want to get my hands on it. I forgot the name of the strain & the seed co. But I WILL find it again. Thats a nack I have, finding things. Book, road map, someplace I've never been to before hundreds of miles from home.... I just find things. My truck driving ex said I'm a witch, the dispatcher at his co. said I should have his job. But I will find that strain & where to get it for you within 24 hrs, or I'm loosing my touch! Ok... its now 1:47pm..... GO!

my camper closet grow

Quote Originally Posted by catbuds
    Bet Chromophore would be another 'metric converter'! Lol!
    -- Ok. The reason I came over was to give you guys a hook up in cannabis history! On another forum, MNS (Mr Nice Seeds), is a guy with a beautiful outdoor grow, awesome pics, called Scrubdog. He's very much a sativa kinda guy. He likes to talk genetics & cannabis history. Very devoted to landraces & preserving their existence. If you read his grow thread from beginning to end, you'll get a mini history lesson. You'll see the different traits of different landraces & begin to dishtinguish their presence in various hybrids we have today. You'll learn to appreciate their existence & come to hope for their preservation as well. If you go over ther (& I hope you do), don't forget to also read the history of Mr Nice Seed. I think you'll be surprised by who've you've found! I know I was! My thread "Old school genetics" has a bit of history lessons inbeded in it as well, but what I intended as a discussion, aimed at us old heads teaching our history to the younguns, nearly became a heated debate! Another thing they have that would appeal to you guys is..... P.M.s!!!! Yeah! & you'll be suprised by who else you'll find over there! I'd never leave cann.com, or suggest anybody else leave either, but I have both forums, plus one based in Canada, & another that has contests I like to follow. But anybody who joins MNS will be glad they did. Other than the P.M.s, not much different than here. Just a different spot with new friends to meet! Not all forum boards are friendly! I've tried some where even the mods jump on the new kid, kinda like high school. On one of them, one of the mods told me women had no place on these forums, to go back to the kitchen where I belonged! Another mod deleted his post that were derogatory to women, sent me an apology in a pm, but I don't post there or even read posts, just go straight to the contests. Personally, THAT forum board does us no justice. If someone in the ANTI-legalization movement wanted dirt to use against us, that would be their 'go to' board. Its crude & 2/3s of it should be xxx rated. Sorry about that rant. Just wanted to point out how sweet it is to be a member of Cann.com & MNS. THIS is where the 'good people' are. & I'm proud to be a part of both!
    -- Sometimes you just want to say something that you don't want to put on the open forum & you really need PMs. But I really want you guys to check out the above mentioned; Scrubdog & the history of MNS. RANGER.... PMs?
    Funny thing that is a little off topic-

I tried to follow your link to MNS forums- my server would not let me see it- or anything remotely attached to it. I spent about 2 hours trying to find a back door ( through the duck duck go search engine)- then finally went to Start Page by powered by google ( but supposedly just as private) and it went directly thereā?¦.

Love this thread Cat- thank you so much for all of the info and stories- I hope I get to meet you and some of the others one day - my partner just signed up for this forum and he loves your posts too! Just thanks for putting so much on the line to help others!

my camper closet grow

Finally found the site, let me in the store, but as our this morning still not letting me even load the forums or community.

Rats...

10.   Advertisements

my camper closet grow

Quote Originally Posted by tlranger
    Finally found the site, let me in the store, but as our this morning still not letting me even load the forums or community.

Rats...
    I think it is blocked by google Ranger- the web is getting more and more blocked and regulated- too badā?¦

Try going through 'start page' just google start page and you will see a search engine that is slightly different- it let me right in and Cat is RIGHT- there is some pretty interesting gentic info thereā?¦.wow!

I would post a link- but thats a lot of rules to read and I haven't honestly read em and already been 'dinged' twice- I don't want the letters b-a-n-n-e-d to appear under my pictureā?¦...

Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast