Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1259 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

my camper closet grow

Hey Ranger! Here's one for ya! (Its on my FB) I have a Jack ass Russles who thinks the little pink ring under the cats tail is a nose warmer!

my camper closet grow

Shovelhandle those plants look beautiful. I have 4 young plants that I grew from seed given to me by a local "breeder". He claims the seeds were produced by crossing a female Lemon Haze with a male Lemon Skunk. From what I can tell, both of those lines are Sativa dominant. But these little plants have very short, broad leaves. I would love to post a pic for you guys to comment on, but I don't want to threadjack, so I may start a new thread to discuss it.

my camper closet grow

Quote Originally Posted by catbuds
    Hey Ranger! Here's one for ya! (Its on my FB) I have a Jack ass Russles who thinks the little pink ring under the cats tail is a nose warmer!
    Bud thinks so too, even thou all three cats are bigger than he is, he can sneak up on them, and get a sniff.
    They will jump his ass if he's not playing attention thou. Like little lions. The big Tom cat is good at hunting from on high.

my camper closet grow

Yeah! Whats with these little guys? They always get their ass whipped, & still come back for more! I guess they must like being pusy whipped! LOL!

my camper closet grow

Have a fun Xmas eve! Good looking

my camper closet grow

Thanks Ranger, Merry Christmas! Christmas is just gonna be a work my butt off day. Trimming plants, putting more reflective material in the closet, taking more measurements. Working on getting my order ready for amazon.com. Stuff I needed to finish up, walmart/home depot prices for all those little things was $125.00+, found on amazon for under $50.00. & THAT makes me a happy shopper! (God I HATE shopping! Great to sit on my bum & do it on line!) Plants are so ugly when they're first trimmed. They won't be pretty again for another week. Was going to take before & after pics on trim day, but I think I'll forego the afters untill they grow into it. Don't want to document ugly! LOL! Very bottom leaves turning yellow & dying from lack of light & air. No big deal, they were coming off in the trim anyway, but its a big indicator of how bad they really need this trim. Can not see a stem anywhere because of the density, not even on the big sunleaves, so you know air & light can't penetrate. Letting some lower branches stay & grow out a little for clones, but this time I raising the lights higher to make them stretch out a little. Raised it some yesterday morning to see if I can get some upward stretch. That should help get some length on those lowers I want to clone. These guys certainly don't need the light intensity I'm used to giving plants in veg. That was a surprise that caught me off guard! Certainly couldn't use any of these for xmas trees! So short & WIDE, they look like gruond cover. Short wide leaves look like ivy!
    -- So, now that I've seen their growth pattern, next grow with these guys (hopefully clones), will be to raise the lights, top a lot & 12/12 @ 4wks. That will solve the horizontal space problem, & I won't have to hold them back. Trying to hold them back didn't slow down leaf production, only shortened the internodes & made them even wider, adding to the horizontal problem. So the second grow with these will be at maximum production. Goal is, clones for indoors, seeds for outdoors.

my camper closet grow

Ok... I haven't had a buzz since early summer. Bummer. So I decided to trim tonight instead of tomorrow. Nearly a wet oz of leaf drying on the heater because .....YES! I'M GONNA SMOKE IT!!!! Yep. I'm so flat out broke I'm smoking leaf for Christmas. As long as it's been, bet it gets me high.
    -- God are these plants ugly now. Looks like a bunch of little boys with their first ugly hair cuts! (Remember those guys? You know you all had them! LOL!) Still plenty of leaf for photosynthesis, all the big sunleaves are off & topped them again. Opened them up good, but I put a longer board under them so I could spread them out more too. As fast as these guys like to grow, by next week they won't have that just pruned look & should be pretty again. Less leaf for transpiration, so they shouldn't need water every day for a while. I mean I'd water them one morning & they would be BONE dry the next. More air, light & room, they should be happy! MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS! Burn a big one & think of me!

my camper closet grow

Well it tastes like SHIT, but I have a buzz! Merry christmas tome, I'm smoking some tree! LOL!

my camper closet grow

Oops! Shouldn't store my bowl in my first aid kit. (Mostly herbal tinctures, some I made myself). It doesn't taste as bad now that I've burned the tea tree oil off my bowl !!!! LOL! (& that's not a joke either!)

my camper closet grow

Wish you were here, I'd share. ....Passes the Bong to Mama catbuds. :smokin:

Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast