Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1539 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 LastLast

my camper closet grow

Yeah Weeze, I know about bouncing light, I'm a photographer, but I'm temporarily going with what I have on hand. Then it will be more panda plastic. The closet doors don't close flush, & I need something that comes in sheets so I can have it over lap when the doors close to block the light leaks. The first night, I stuffed the cracks with toilet paper, but the next morning when the lights came on, the cats pulled it out & shreaded it all in the hall way. (Worse than a couple of 2 yr olds) All this redneck engineering is only temporary, finances are making it take longer than I like. That's hard on someone who's ocd! Lol! I still catch my self counting shit! Yeah , used to be a counter...... & EVERYTHING had to be double checked!
    -- Crystal, good luck on the plumbing. Hope its not under the sink, I hate working in that crampy space. Thats a guaranteed 2 day back ache!

my camper closet grow

Don't have a piece of 1/4 plywood you could paint and use as a movable block. Cats might have as little more trouble with it than tissue paper.

my camper closet grow

Quote Originally Posted by catbuds
    Yeah Weeze, I know about bouncing light, I'm a photographer, but I'm temporarily going with what I have on hand. Then it will be more panda plastic. The closet doors don't close flush, & I need something that comes in sheets so I can have it over lap when the doors close to block the light leaks. The first night, I stuffed the cracks with toilet paper, but the next morning when the lights came on, the cats pulled it out & shreaded it all in the hall way. (Worse than a couple of 2 yr olds) All this redneck engineering is only temporary, finances are making it take longer than I like. That's hard on someone who's ocd! Lol! I still catch my self counting shit! Yeah , used to be a counter...... & EVERYTHING had to be double checked!
    -- Crystal, good luck on the plumbing. Hope its not under the sink, I hate working in that crampy space. Thats a guaranteed 2 day back ache!
    OCD?....Now THAT sounds familiar! Hahaha....boy, do I get hungup on stuff. Love "Redneck" engineering mama, I am a Mcgyver myself. I'd rather cobble something together than go get what I need, even if it's harder.
    How big is the gap? Do you have a piece of chord/ rope/ string that you can fill it with? Leave the "free" end at the top and the little furballs won't be able to get it. :thumbsup:
    Shoot me a PM and.....Oh wait, can't do that here. :wtf:

4.   Advertisements

my camper closet grow

Light leaks are tiny, there's two about as wide as a line you'd draw with an ink pen. Panda plastic worked well (till I got tangled up in it), let it over lap where the two doors close & that blocked the light leaks. Tomorrow I have to work on the heat issue. Going to drill holes close to the floor for air intake. This air will come from under the bunk, so there won't be a light leak issue from them. The exhaust doesn't do much without an intake on the opposite end. Checking everything constantly & making corrections as needed. Another day or two & everything will be back on course.

my camper closet grow

Quote Originally Posted by catbuds
    Light leaks are tiny, there's two about as wide as a line you'd draw with an ink pen. Panda plastic worked well (till I got tangled up in it), let it over lap where the two doors close & that blocked the light leaks. Tomorrow I have to work on the heat issue. Going to drill holes close to the floor for air intake. This air will come from under the bunk, so there won't be a light leak issue from them. The exhaust doesn't do much without an intake on the opposite end. Checking everything constantly & making corrections as needed. Another day or two & everything will be back on course.

I have a couple of those leaks mama, haven't worried too much about them. The light coming out would be nowhere near what might make it in. Depends on the location though. Mine are at the top and bottom. Not an issue in my case.
    Why don't you just T/P away and tie up the cat's?

my camper closet grow

Could make lap joints with piece of cardboard on inside, holes along floor-keep the cats hungry to keep the mice out, have some that are almost pets in headquarters. Think they get off eating roots that emerge from holes at the bottom of pots.
    Will sit along top edge and just watch me, figure they also like bugs.

my camper closet grow

That's kinda what I did with the panda plastic. That's how I had it to begin with, before I pulled it down over my head with the power cord from the lights. If you'd seen that little act of clumsiness, you'd probably still be laughing! Three stooges minus two! LOL!
    -- You're so right about mice eating bugs! One of the buildings at my dads work suddenly developed a roach problem. Dad took in about 5 field mice to get rid of them, much to his bosses dismay. Once the roaches were nearly gone, they baitted the mice into a habitrail, kept them as pets & put out roach baits. Then they found out management was going to poison all the groundhogs, so that boss helped dad round them up & dad brought them home to me.... much to my moms dismay! (Together, me & dad left dismayed people all over the place! Lol!). Groundhogs actually make very sweet, intelligent pets...

my camper closet grow

I just KNOW I would still be laughing! We both would be, especially after a few rips off the Volcano.(Love that thing)
    Hehehe....Mama Catbuds.... God Bless you, you are a good one.

my camper closet grow

If I wasn't too broke to afford travel, we could plan a week long camping party in Co this summer for our whole group. You could bring your volcano & we could all laugh at everything! My boyfriend & I used to smoke at the campfire, look into the burning embers for things dancing in the fire & laugh at that! Yeah, we were so stoned we were goofy! But I really would like it if we all could find a way to do the camp thing. That would be so much fun!!!!

my camper closet grow

Hey Kitty Catbuds, take a look at my profile and new photos of the latest crop! Just harvested my Critical + and the rest will be ready very soon.

Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 LastLast