Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1716 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Shov Winter 2013-2014 Sativa Grow

...twice, two different lighting. And when I tried to upload the file, the disk was corrupted, I had to format the disk. So I lost all those pics and I'm not going to pull them out for a photo, here's a quick test to see if the disk format worked. Now I'm freeked that the disk might get used for work and fuck up, big time. So that one's marked as NFG now.

Attachment 298023

Plants are doing good, growing good, solid bud. Trics everywhere fillin' up.

Definitely some swell there, how exciting! I can't believe how much patience you have. I would really like to grow some Sativa strains but I don't think I could wait it out. At just 8 weeks I'm sweating bullets.

well I'm not to 16 weeks from seed yet so that's about normal for me with the usual 8 week veg. Only the lighting period was six hours less per day. I can pull one of them at any time. It getting closer... But I have a little double golf ball sections of branch drying out next to the modum. Once I find the kinds I like and I can find the seeds or cuts I need, the time to grow doesn't matter to me so much.

4.   Advertisements

I agree with Chromo on the patience! That's too bad about the corrupted disk. Technology. ... it always seems to break when you depend on it most. Frustrating. Buds are looking kick ass! Hoping what's drying on your modem eases that frustration some!

Moxie's cute! Needs cuddles!

I not frustrated Cat. I'm pleased that it acted up at home with only a few minutes work lost. no sweat. Not so bad as a whole day or week's worth of work lost. YIKES!

Thanks, the buds are big and sticky. Maybe next week's photos will come out betterer.

Betterer? Ha ha ha! Think your spell check just broke too! But this is the 21st century! Technology should be unbreakable by now! Oh wait. I'm dreaming again! At least it was only a little bit lost. I'm used to shit like that happening when your whole life is riding on that disk! I once lost a whole semesters worth of work to a bad floppy, early 90's. Managed to recover & save that perfect GPA.
    -- So what's next? More sativas? I was contemplating doing the 12/12 from seed thing with some indica, but then I thought with them being short & fast anyway, that would probably just sacrifice yield..?.. What do you think (the blueberry bubblegum)?

I have always vegged my grows until this one here so I can't guess about indica seed under 12/12 right off. I wouldn't try it myself. But I have no reason to believe it could not work out reasonably well.

yield : space : time : cost

I will be comparing this grow's metrics compared with previous successful grows. My feeling, looking at the colas and the calendar is that this grow will be above average cost/time/yield.

Looking at the colas, I'd say its gonna kick some ass! Looks like 12/12 from seed will be THE way to go with sativas. Well maybe go to 10/14 as soon as they preflower, but this has saved you some time & money on your electric bill. I'm planning on putting my clones under 12/12 from the beginning, since they will still be in preflower when I cut them. Still debating about the seeds though. Maybe just cut veg time in half. Maybe the Afghani Dream next...?...

Really really nice!!!

Attachment 298055

a nugget from a bottom branch of one of the early finishing plants. I"ll give it a ride later, after my cold pizza and beer brunch.

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast