Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1542 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

She is dying, please help me

That's just way too cool! Do you have anywhere for an outdoor grow? After seeing the bathtub, I'm thinking the hempy buckets may be worth staying with. Spillage & drainage was a turn off for me with hydro, the BT kills that problem. & it so CLEAN! If you have an area for an outdoor grow, just imagine what your yearly total harvest could be? Food for thought.

My first grow was outdoor, but we rent and in a moment of paranoia I pulled them all. This one was gonna be outside also but wife was nervous, she told me to bring it inside. Was going to put it in the garage until I read that hydro resevior needed to be below 75 so I had to go in the house, that's why I ended up going hempy. As soon as we own a home you bet your ass I'll be growing outside

3.   Advertisements

catbuds, okay.

Polishpollack, I wasn't trying to bust your chops, I just thought maybe you didn't catch the post where he cutoff the bottom roots when he took them out of the cups. That kinda made for unusual circumstances.... Friends?
    ~~~PEACE!~~~

Quote Originally Posted by SSDIPainGuy
    My first grow was outdoor, but we rent and in a moment of paranoia I pulled them all. This one was gonna be outside also but wife was nervous, she told me to bring it inside. Was going to put it in the garage until I read that hydro resevior needed to be below 75 so I had to go in the house, that's why I ended up going hempy. As soon as we own a home you bet your ass I'll be growing outside
    Hey dude! Since your wife is okay with this, I'm assuming thats not your only bathtub!!!! LOL!

~~~~~~PEACE!~~~~~~

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123