Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1478 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

first time grower :) and im growing under hps 400 watt :) pic!! 100% organic

hey ppl i have decided to make a grow log for my first grow ever you can forlow me here and plz give some tips if you have some for a noobie like me im trying to learn all the good stuff i can for my grow. it seems i cant get the top away from my bulb :/ on 1 of my plants if you guys have a tip to that they are 17 days in to flowering and i can start see the buds form i hope they wil get big on the 10 day in flower one of the plants showed the buds im imprest of my self how hard can i go on the nut in flowering
    thenewgrow Reviewed by thenewgrow on . first time grower :) and im growing under hps 400 watt :) pic!! 100% organic hey ppl i have decided to make a grow log :) for my first grow ever :) you can forlow me here :D and plz give some tips if you have some for a noobie like me :) im trying to learn all the good stuff i can :D for my grow. it seems i cant get the top away from my bulb :/ on 1 of my plants if you guys have a tip to that they are 17 days in to flowering :D and i can start see the buds form :D i hope they wil get big :D on the 10 day in flower one of the plants showed the buds :) im imprest of my Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

here are some pic from day 18 in flowering Attachment 294869Attachment 294870Attachment 294871Attachment 294872Attachment 294873 how are they doing ?

i just got some pic before the light turned of her are they sofare ? plz tell me how the plants are doing so i can improve and learn alot the plants are 19 days in to flowering now Attachment 294887Attachment 294888Attachment 294889Attachment 294890Attachment 294891

They are looking good to me - although i'm new in all this too!

One thing I'm working on is letting light get to all the bud sites. Tuck your fan leaves under the buds so they can get light - the more each bud gets, the better you get!

Mine are a few days behind yours, but are looking similar with the bud sizes. It looks good to me - nice and healthy looking IMO.

Hey Newgrow! Looking great! You gotta good grow buddy in Buggy, but don't let her scare you, she likes a challange & she might go all scientific on you! I'm just messing with her head, she knows we love her! But it's fun to learn together. She's doing a cool experiment trying to change male plants female, you might want to follow that for fun. Check out her thread. We've been talking ethylene gas & hormones for inducing feminism in cannabis. You should definitely check that out. Cheaper than buying feminized seeds.

But you're doing great! Keep reading the forum, it's a great place to learn. BTW, when you come across people you think you can learn from, send them a friend request. When ever someone on your friend list posts something, you'll get an email alert & you won't miss a thing they post. Have a blast! Learning's fun!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~PEACE!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I\'m an ole\' tree huggin hippie. I do what I like & like what I do.

hey guys thx for the tips it helps allot to get some good tips im gona post some new pic tonight so get ready

I just raised the light and took a picture of the one top what do you guys think are they doing fine :thumbsup:Attachment 294993

i think i got a big problem it looks like they plants are mail/femail's wtf the both are mail/femail can this really be true ? and do i need to just kill them then or will it be fine when its still a haf femail haf mail ? its my first time ever growing and i can see balls and 2 hair's on both plants are the femail a ball with 2 hair's growing our of it or is it a mail then :/ now im really worried

Its called hermaphrodite, both male & female. Will still stone you, but will bw seedy. Ths pollen from hermies are used to make fem seeds. Save some, (sm air tight jar, etc.) Keep in freezer to hand pollinate next crop. Stress often causes hermies. I hate to evaluate plants from pics on this cell ph because its just too sm to see well, but plants appear very dark & curled along leaf edges. They look to have been slightly underwatered for a while & a tad to close to light. Not underwatered enough to wilt the whole plant, & not so close to the light to actually burn, but just enough (of both conditions) to stress the plants, which leeds to hermies. You need someone with a larger screen than mine to evaluate the plants appearance to make sure I'm seeing what I think I'm seeing. But untill you can get someone else to have a look, raise the lights a little & spray mist with water occasionally, water just a little more often, but not by much. I'll see if I can get one of the guys to hop to your post & get a better look at your pics.~~~~~~~PEACE!~~~~~~~~

Attachment 294994 what is it ? is it a boy or a girl ?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast