Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1662 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

sweet got my seeds

so I got my seeds yesterday from gorilla. I say I am lucky shipped on the 9th and tied to dieliver thusday I picked them up at the post office friday so only took 10 years from shipping through customs and in my hand. Iv been sick pretty sure phenomena so I have not germinated them yet. plan to tomorrow. But for some reason I did not get my free seeds (critical and big bang) not sure why fixin to email them and ask what happen.

I have a question about germanting them. Is the wet paper towl and plastic plate method the best. if so how wet do I want to start and keep the paper towel and for how long.
    Bigsexy85 Reviewed by Bigsexy85 on . sweet got my seeds so I got my seeds yesterday from gorilla. I say I am lucky shipped on the 9th and tied to dieliver thusday I picked them up at the post office friday so only took 10 years from shipping through customs and in my hand. Iv been sick pretty sure phenomena so I have not germinated them yet. plan to tomorrow. But for some reason I did not get my free seeds (critical and big bang) not sure why fixin to email them and ask what happen. I have a question about germanting them. Is the wet paper towl Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

sweet got my seeds

I hope that was 10 days & not 10 years.

You should definitely email them about the missing free seeds. We try to ship everything together, but if we're out of the free seeds you were offered, they'll ship them separately. Someone could have just made a mistake too - it happens.

In the meantime, I'll also let them know from my end so they know you're a cannabis.com member.

sweet got my seeds

I like to germinate in paper towel. just damp, not wet, wet. Optional, add a drop of hydrogen peroxide. Put in a bagging on the top, back edge of your refrigerator. Should be good to plant in 24-48 hours. Seedlings like it a little warm, 78ºf.

sweet got my seeds

I did email them waiting on a respond. Im sure it was what u said.

sweet got my seeds

I've contacted them too so I know they're aware of the situation - told them that you were emailing as well.

If you don't post here again to say you got a positive response, I'll check with them again on Tuesday or Wednesday to make sure they're taking care of it.

sweet got my seeds

Hey girl, been a while. I haven't changed my varieties since the early-mid '80's. Checked out all the seed banks for strain descriptions, & it looks like I'm still not changing! If it isn't broken, don't fix it, right? (NL, kush, skunk). My issues are; this is a cell ph. When I try to go to money conversion or place an order, I get this message.... can't open a new window untill you close one...... so I have no idea of the price of anything in US dollars. Where can I find the ph number since this ph won't let me do this on line? I'd like to get prices now, but won't actually be placing order till around Nov/Dec. Keep in mind I can't click on anything without getting that darned 'close a window message'! So frustrating.

~~~~~PEACE!~~~~~
    I\'m an ole\' tree huggin hippie. I do what I like & like what I do.

sweet got my seeds

I add some kelp extract to Shovels way and it works like a charm keep an eye on them don't let the root get out too much. .

sweet got my seeds

Quote Originally Posted by catbuds
    Hey girl, been a while. I haven't changed my varieties since the early-mid '80's. Checked out all the seed banks for strain descriptions, & it looks like I'm still not changing! If it isn't broken, don't fix it, right? (NL, kush, skunk). My issues are; this is a cell ph. When I try to go to money conversion or place an order, I get this message.... can't open a new window untill you close one...... so I have no idea of the price of anything in US dollars. Where can I find the ph number since this ph won't let me do this on line? I'd like to get prices now, but won't actually be placing order till around Nov/Dec. Keep in mind I can't click on anything without getting that darned 'close a window message'! So frustrating.

~~~~~PEACE!~~~~~
    I don't know about cell phone apps, but here's how it works.

We charge in pounds and your credit card company will do a currency conversion for you so that you pay the right amount in US dollars.
    That will vary slightly day by day.

Our site has a currency converter on it, but that's only a rough estimate.
    If you don't want to pay by credit card but send your money in, they know it's hard to get right so they're happy if it's close.

When I'm comparing pounds to dollars, I use Pounds to US Dollars (GBP/USD) and US Dollars to Pounds Currency Converter. - works good for me since I live in the US but get paid in pounds.

If you want to rough it, take the pound price & multiply it by 1.6 -- the exchange rate has been close to that one way or another for awhile.

sweet got my seeds

They emailed me said there sending them
    So im happy. Is rhino and gorilla badically the same company. As rhino has the maui seeds i want

sweet got my seeds

Rhino is UK only - Gorilla is international.

The relationship is complicated & boring - and not something I can talk about here - but the ownership is separate.
    For now, I'm representing both - if there's a more definite split, I may only be working for one at some point.

Let me know which Maui Waui you want - I see several types on Rhino - and I'll get them added to Gorilla for you.

The good news is that prices are discounted a little more on Gorilla.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast