Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1663 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

sweet got my seeds

i think i can help u. I had the must close a window thing pop up on my pos phone for a while.
    I figured out how to close them. On my phone there is a spot by the address bar that looks like three little pages over lapping each oth er on my phone i click on that and it pulls up my online pages and i can close them those open a new one. Should be same or close on ur phone
    Quote Originally Posted by catbuds
    Hey girl, been a while. I haven't changed my varieties since the early-mid '80's. Checked out all the seed banks for strain descriptions, & it looks like I'm still not changing! If it isn't broken, don't fix it, right? (NL, kush, skunk). My issues are; this is a cell ph. When I try to go to money conversion or place an order, I get this message.... can't open a new window untill you close one...... so I have no idea of the price of anything in US dollars. Where can I find the ph number since this ph won't let me do this on line? I'd like to get prices now, but won't actually be placing order till around Nov/Dec. Keep in mind I can't click on anything without getting that darned 'close a window message'! So frustrating.

~~~~~PEACE!~~~~~

2.   Advertisements

sweet got my seeds

Hey thanks! I didn't mean to hi-jack your thread. After it posted, I saw I wasn't on the thread I thought I was on, went into edit, thought I deleted, but I couldn't remove it. Some major disadvantages to doing this on a phone. Had no idea I could do what you said with a phone. Thought I was just stuck. Thanks again!

~~~~~~~~~~PEACE!~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I\'m an ole\' tree huggin hippie. I do what I like & like what I do.

sweet got my seeds

Its all good and ur welcome it drove me crazy

sweet got my seeds

The maui i was wantin was the orgianal maui i think from nervana seeds. If u can get it on the site that be sweet. Im prob fixin to order some more in a week or so

sweet got my seeds

Nirvana has discontinued their Maui Waui for the timebeing - they're not even selling it from their own site and they've removed it from what we can order from them.

Sorry.

Be careful if you find Nirvana's in stock somewhere else - they may be old or not the real thing.
    And, I'd take the chance on old seeds before the counterfeit. If stored properly, these seeds should last for about 5 years before you have to worry.

sweet got my seeds

Fhat mauis do u guys have id be ok goin with a diff once vs buyin old or fake seeds
    Quote Originally Posted by cannabis-seeds
    Nirvana has discontinued their Maui Waui for the timebeing - they're not even selling it from their own site and they've removed it from what we can order from them.

Sorry.

Be careful if you find Nirvana's in stock somewhere else - they may be old or not the real thing.
    And, I'd take the chance on old seeds before the counterfeit. If stored properly, these seeds should last for about 5 years before you have to worry.

sweet got my seeds

On rhinos page it says they ship to the usa

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12