I'm about a month and a half in flower, and I had a mite problem, I used scholts soap invective stuff and it seemed to work,
I water regularly about every 4-5 days bite every other, I use the 3 part flora series. Recentlyly it hasent been looking well and it's starting to die I think,

I don't know what to do should I keep growing it or should I cut it down I wish it would get better, I've watered with water instead of nutes last watering
Check out the pics and please anything will help!!!
tylerdbuddz Reviewed by tylerdbuddz on . Help! Please, plant is dying I'm about a month and a half in flower, and I had a mite problem, I used scholts soap invective stuff and it seemed to work, I water regularly about every 4-5 days bite every other, I use the 3 part flora series. Recentlyly it hasent been looking well and it's starting to die I think, I don't know what to do should I keep growing it or should I cut it down I wish it would get better, I've watered with water instead of nutes last watering Check out the pics and please anything will help!!! Rating: 5