Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1463 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Detox beverage and pre-employment testing

I currently work in retail. I am absolutely miserable in my current job, I came across a job posting for a position I knew I was under-qualified for. However, I decided to spend 3 days fine tuning my résumé, to try my best to grab attention to my strengths, and now here I am. I received a letter of intent, and given a start date. As long as I get through the background check, physical, and drug screening.

I called my sister immediately, she suggested Vale detox. She has passed 7 times now while using this detox. She have me instructions to stop using all toxins immediately. Buy the drink, drink it 2 hours before my test and drink water afterwards. Once my urine turned from neon yellow to clear to head into the test and I should pass easily.

My urine never went clear, but it dull a little so I went in for the test. They first gave me a breathalyzer test that of course I passed. Then it was onto the urinalysis. Went in took my sample, and handed it off. Since this was a rapid test it will not be sent off to the lab, so no worries in them checking to see if it had been adulterated in any way. They told me they would call the company within the hour with my results.

This company has been wonderful about getting back to me quickly, and I had hoped that if I didn't pass for some reason that they would have the decency to call and let me know before the office closed for the weekend. My question here is if anyone knows any information on these detox drinks, and what I can expect, also has anyone been in a similar situation. I know I probably won't hear back about it unless I failed, but I am just so nervous considering I am on my lest week of my two weeks notice at my current job, and my start date for the new job is in 10 days. If anyone can help give me any reassurance or the later, please pass along your wisdom! Thank you!
    Lannister23 Reviewed by Lannister23 on . Detox beverage and pre-employment testing I currently work in retail. I am absolutely miserable in my current job, I came across a job posting for a position I knew I was under-qualified for. However, I decided to spend 3 days fine tuning my résumé, to try my best to grab attention to my strengths, and now here I am. I received a letter of intent, and given a start date. As long as I get through the background check, physical, and drug screening. I called my sister immediately, she suggested Vale detox. She has passed 7 times now Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

interesting stuff, i would love to hear how this turned out.... But why didn't you test yourself before and after the drink? That wouldve been good info to have.

By doing a Forum Search with the terms "detox products dilution scam", you'll discover that ALL detox drinks are nothing but a big scam to seperate the credulous from their cash.