Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1315 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Do home drug test contaminate sample?

Can I test sample and still use it for preemployement drug screen?
    Milenko Reviewed by Milenko on . Do home drug test contaminate sample? Can I test sample and still use it for preemployement drug screen? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Nope. Use a different void for the actual test.

thanks for the info.... I took an e-cup test yesterday i was nervously shaking! do you think they would have even tested the sample if they thought i subbed or would they have declined the sample right away?

Quote Originally Posted by Milenko
    thanks for the info.... I took an e-cup test yesterday i was nervously shaking! do you think they would have even tested the sample if they thought i subbed or would they have declined the sample right away?
    Under DHHS regulations, if the collector had suspected you of subbing, you wouldve been ordered to submit a second sample immediately, AND under direct observation. The collector would process and send off both samples and indicate in the 'Remarks' space of the CCF form that a recollect under direct observation had taken place, and the reason(s) why.

Certainly helps with the anxiety thanks... honestly i never want to do that again so here's to minimal to no smoking for me until i retire i guess thanks for the info BT sets the mind at ease a bit.