Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1544 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Powdery Mildew, Spider Mites and Thrips. AAAAH

Quote Originally Posted by growdemon
    the ones in the dirt are probably just typical dirt gnats, chances are it was already in the soil your using

beer attracts them and kills them, get some cheap smelly beer and put it in a low saucer cup above your dirt
    Bud light cheap enough? Lol

2.   Advertisements

it might be too light! j/k

the only way to completely recover from an infestation of insects its to buy only one product. BLEACH. Destroy your plants and start completely over. Clean room ceiling, walls, floor, all equipment used. Throw out all plants, soil/medium, pots, twine, wood steaks, basicly anything a small insect can hid that cant be cleaned with bleach easily. Do this method if you don't want bugs next time. :thumbsup:

also, bugs/mold thrive in conditions with low airflow and high humidity. So when you start up again increase your air flow(FAE, and circulation), and decrease your humidity. Good luck

try Plant Vitality Plus ive used this item 5 weeks into flower and always have brilliant results with it! give it a try and i think you will be pleased at very least it will kill 3 3/4S Of them but most of the time it completely irradiates everything including EGGS AND LARVY

"So when you start up again increase your air flow(FAE, and circulation), and decrease your humidity."...What humidity level(s) do you try to maintain in veg,flower during lites on and flower when lites are out?

not that I've had a lot of trouble with these sorts of things, but for basically anything organic, I spray with a dilute solution of H2O2, hydrogen peroxide.

I began with solutions in the 3.5% range and reduced to .75% solution. it doesn't seem to impact the plant in either veg or flower but works. but best not to get too much on the soil as it kills all the good microbes working down there.

I just ran across this and found it very informative,especially for you begginers.A quik and ez read with a lot of good pics. http://webdoc.agsci.colostate.edu/bs...tober%2025.pdf

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12