Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1920 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Huge stem ( Jock Horror)

My 4 plants are now about 9-10 feet tall and look at the huge stems they have.
    I just hope they will have enough time to finish flowering.
    Here are some pics
    kamil333 Reviewed by kamil333 on . Huge stem ( Jock Horror) My 4 plants are now about 9-10 feet tall and look at the huge stems they have. I just hope they will have enough time to finish flowering. Here are some pics Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Huge stem ( Jock Horror)

One of my rangers collects the largest stems the rest of us, and makes really cool walking canes and sells.

Huge stem ( Jock Horror)

Quote Originally Posted by kamil333
    My 4 plants are now about 9-10 feet tall and look at the huge stems they have.
    I just hope they will have enough time to finish flowering.
    Here are some pics
    Miss 'the farm'. Now a days I have to keep mine sm for concealment purposes. Envious! What variety? Curious to hear harvest wt. (Dried) per plant. Nice
    I\'m an ole\' tree huggin hippie. I do what I like & like what I do.

Huge stem ( Jock Horror)

I will keep you guys updated with the dried weight. I just hope I will have enough time for my plants to finish up before the first freeze come. What I cant believe is that I am so far into flowering and yet not single one leaf turn yellow and I mean like really not even one....its all dark green from the bottom to the top.
    I will post new pics soon

Huge stem ( Jock Horror)

I can look at your plants & tell, 1) great air flow. 2) great light, probably a lot of reflected light all the way to ground level. 3) great soil.

There's more to nutrients than just the npk from plant food. Everything you have is in healthy ballance. Congratulations! Why do I say good reflected light? You plants are lush all the way to the bottom. As lush & dense as they are, without reflected light, the bottoms would be shaded, so the leaves would be yellowing & dropping off from lack of light. By your design or by accident, you've found the perfect spot for your garden.

I'm a weather buff & a big follower of the almanac, but since I don't know your location, I have no clue when you average first freeze date is. Go online to find that date. Download a good weather app (I have 3), keep a close eye on the long range forecast for your area & be prepared to blanket them at night when necessary. That can be hard to do without breaking a couple of buds, but better than loosing it all to freeze. Just keep in mind cannabis can take the cold (but not a true freeze), frost makes some strains turn a pretty purple. Keep posting thoes pics! Loving what I see. (Thieves got mine, so I'll just look at yours this year!) Guess I don't have to say its easier to have a helper when you blanket plants, so if you get a freeze warning, find yourself aTRUSTED friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~PEACE!~~~~~~~~~ (looking forward to more pics)!

Huge stem ( Jock Horror)

I have been growing over 10 years now mostly inside since I lived in USA ,Georgia. But now when I moved back in Czech Republic and u can grow like 5 plants legally I decided to have them outside. All I did is I found the right spot in my garden right next to huge pile compost and dig 5 huge holes which I did fill them with 30 gallons of good compost in each hole.
    In this whole time my plants never saw any fertilizing or plant food so that's why I am so surprised about the plants not getting any yellowish color whatsoever.
    I ordered 5 feminized Jock Horror seeds from nirvana seeds and 5 seeds sprout out of 5 which is pretty good...lmao.
    I grow them about 2 weeks inside my home and then I just put them outside.
    1 plant got killed by rain and 1 plant got run over by snail....lol
    But the snail didn't kill it ,but it took over a month to start sprout new two sets of sprouts so its now only 6 feet tall and have like two main colas.
    And the other 3 plant as I said are around 9 feet tall.
    Me personally with my growing experience I expect no less then 2 pounds of dry weight.
    I just don't know what to expect from Jock Horror. Hopefully its gonna be as good as they are advertising.

Huge stem ( Jock Horror)

Organics! Yeah. Feed the soil & the soil will take care of the plant. No need for plant food with what you have! Keep doing what your doing, they're awesome!

~~~~~~~~~~~PEACE!~~~~~~~~~~~~

Huge stem ( Jock Horror)

I agree with feed the soil not the plant. For years I have lived by that motto and done just fine. I love watching the worms scatter when I water.