Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1526 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

harvest? midwest

[ATACH=CONFIG]294739[/ATTACH]

Ok my baby is 5 months old and bout 4 1/2 weeks into flowering. I don't know when it will be ready to harvest yet. But my major question is I have been cutting leave quite a few is that bad... and is rain for long period of time bad. Pics of it are attached. These were just beans from a couple bags of some dank s##t :rasta:
    Please anyone respond with advice greatly appreciated thanks
    mr.greenthumb420 Reviewed by mr.greenthumb420 on . harvest? midwest 294739 Ok my baby is 5 months old and bout 4 1/2 weeks into flowering. I don't know when it will be ready to harvest yet. But my major question is I have been cutting leave quite a few is that bad... and is rain for long period of time bad. Pics of it are attached. These were just beans from a couple bags of some dank s##t :rasta: Please anyone respond with advice greatly appreciated thanks Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

harvest? midwest

Watch the stigmas when they start to turn brown and the plant stops making new ones is one sign, smell is another it will get more floral and some of the trichromes will start turning amber. Everyone has different preferences just like fresh fruit but when the trichromes start to turn cloudy it's definably time. When you think it's time wait a day or two just to make sure.

harvest? midwest

K thanks another thing is last night it got down to like 43 degrees is that bad for um

harvest? midwest

It'll help um ripen, but if we get an Indian summer, they can keep on going

harvest? midwest

Thanks tlranger, i never knew that, really having them out when it is that cold won't hurt them at all... If it gets any colder should I cover them for the nights? Or like what is the lowest temp that they can stand without F-ing them up? One more thing I was also still wondering about was the leaves I have been trimming them off a lot. Is there certain ones I shouldn't or is it fine to take as many as I want off?

Thanks for the help guys :rastabanna:

harvest? midwest

Got an big rain last night, quess the stuff from Colo got here, hope your fine. Your pots in a pot I think so that makes it tougher but outside have seen pot go right through an early snow. The plants tough. Now I'll backtrack, I don't like mine to get frosty bite, l think it hurts potency and taste.

so this means your sitting at the table, early bird gets some worm, or the full season gold mine. Or a combo?

harvest? midwest

TL, are you akin to Popcorn Sutton?

harvest? midwest

K thanks ranger :thumbsup: and so the trimming of the leaves is fine then also...

harvest? midwest

Leaves make the energy, I leave em till the end

harvest? midwest

Damn I have trimmed a lot off hope I didn't F my girls up :cursing::sadcrying

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast