Hey everyone,

I ask everyone, please share this info everywhere!! Canada needs your help!
We have got to get this right for all cannabis users in Canada!!!!

With the new rules coming for us medicinal patients here in Canada, they're taking away our rights to grow our own medicine!

A Coalition has been formed by Jason Wilcox and others to address the serious problems in Health Canada's newly proposed regulations called the MMPR or Marihuana for Medical Purposes Regulations. Health Canada's intention with the new regulations is to remove the ability of sick and disabled persons from producing their own medicine or having a caregiver produce it for them, a right that most licensed persons have had for the better part of 10 years under the current program called the MMAR. Health Canada intends to replace these licenses with commercial producers which could charge up to or beyond a 4 fold increase in the current cost for medication to the patient using Health Canada's own figures.

This is why I'm posting this here today. We're currently going around and looking for supporters to help us. There??s many small groups attempting to try to fight the coming changes of Canada??s medical marijuana program in their own ways, but small groups will not win this. If medicinal patients, cannabis activists and supporters unite and work together, we can stop these unconstitutional changes taking away our rights to grow our own medicine, and takeaway reasonable access.

Donations are also greatly needed to help us collect the funds required to fight these unconstitutional changes that are coming with the change of the MMAR in to the MMPR. The coalition has already sought the expertise of seasoned constitutional lawyer John Conroy, and will be fighting these changes at the highest of levels.

Check out the website at: MMAR DPL/PPL Coalition Against Repeal
Donate to help the Coalition at: Donate Now
Volunteer with the Coalition at: Volunteer
Visit our Facebook page at: MMAR Coalition Facebook page
Join the Facebook group at: MMAR Coalition Facebook group

Please everyone, help us by spreading the word about us. If we all work together, we can stop these unconstitutional changes from happening!

If anyone has any questions or anything, please, don't hesitate to send me a msg.

Dan
D_Nelson Reviewed by D_Nelson on . MMAR DPL/PPL Coalition Against Repel Hey everyone, I ask everyone, please share this info everywhere!! Canada needs your help! We have got to get this right for all cannabis users in Canada!!!! With the new rules coming for us medicinal patients here in Canada, they're taking away our rights to grow our own medicine! A Coalition has been formed by Jason Wilcox and others to address the serious problems in Health Canada's newly proposed regulations called the MMPR or Marihuana for Medical Purposes Regulations. Health Rating: 5