Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1708 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Attention Administrator or Forum Creator.........

Guys or Gals who is running this forum might want to take a look at your board and update it. There has been 5 states add to Medical Marijuana law. I know Illinois and Maryland to name a few. Attachment 294711
    buzzy1959 Reviewed by buzzy1959 on . Attention Administrator or Forum Creator......... Guys or Gals who is running this forum might want to take a look at your board and update it. There has been 5 states add to Medical Marijuana law. I know Illinois and Maryland to name a few. 294711 Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

They should also add a "contact us" link at the bottom that will take us to a page for site feedback.

Hd. There's one at the bottom of this page.
    I\'m an ole\' tree huggin hippie. I do what I like & like what I do.

No kidding! Was it hard to find?

LOL!

Something just happened that's freakn' me out. Had gmail alert about a thread I'm subscribed to. Clicked on to go to the new post. Instead of going where I expected, I got a message the cann.com wanted to know my location. Without thinking I clicked on 'share location'. As soon as I did, it hit me that I'd never had that message before. Please tell me that WAS you guys! Now I'm a little paranoid.

Quote Originally Posted by catbuds
    Something just happened that's freakn' me out. Had gmail alert about a thread I'm subscribed to. Clicked on to go to the new post. Instead of going where I expected, I got a message the cann.com wanted to know my location. Without thinking I clicked on 'share location'. As soon as I did, it hit me that I'd never had that message before. Please tell me that WAS you guys! Now I'm a little paranoid.
    This is normal. Cann.com is our dispensary locator and If you choose to share your location, it will show you local dispensaries near your area.

Thank you so much. Guess I got a little spooked!