Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1350 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

ranger weed, outdoor '13

Was asked if I went fallow this year, but peer pressure around here, had to try something.

With three different grow areas. I find it easier grow what fits, I'll try to explain. Down stairs my Canadian thrives, outside it just seems to pack leaf at my high temps. The turbo diesel loves the tent and outdoors but hates downstairs. The sativa(?) hates the indoor.

So welcome to the jungleAttachment 294612 once inside there's the girlsAttachment 294613 Attachment 294614Attachment 294615 plus a coupleAttachment 294617
    tlranger Reviewed by tlranger on . ranger weed, outdoor '13 Was asked if I went fallow this year, but peer pressure around here, had to try something. With three different grow areas. I find it easier grow what fits, I'll try to explain. Down stairs my Canadian thrives, outside it just seems to pack leaf at my high temps. The turbo diesel loves the tent and outdoors but hates downstairs. The sativa(?) hates the indoor. So welcome to the jungle294612 once inside there's the girls294613 294614294615 plus a couple294617 Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

ranger weed, outdoor '13

Wow dude! Awesome camo! You've made it an art form! You've re-awakened on old dream of mine, joining a commune. Could I be your neighbor? Am I too old to run away?

You have me smiling! Peace & giggles!
    I\'m an ole\' tree huggin hippie. I do what I like & like what I do.

ranger weed, outdoor '13

Heavens to mergatroids, nice job to date bro!

ranger weed, outdoor '13

Love how you have such a variety growing around - so much easier to miss the star player!

ranger weed, outdoor '13

Cat just want to say, adapt or die, in all the problems we face rippers have been my special bane.

Then recently they have started the drone Training facility in my b back yard(so to speak), after using Google earth I decided to try and be more careful.

Lesson from cali - they always need a good cook, hard to believe that's my second job there.:jointsmile:

ranger weed, outdoor '13

Este, snaggal bud, thanx but it ain't over till the fat lady sings,"take me down to Paradise City"

You had a thread about smell control, here's one of my natural close goons, Attachment 294699 smells like you wouldn't believe takes my breath away when bruised and bites like a bee.

ranger weed, outdoor '13

Buggy, hiding in plane sight

ranger weed, outdoor '13

Happened today, underneath communing with ladies, and hear this rumble. Ranger tip-watch from cover. Waiting, getting louder, waiting, louder, finally a shadow(feel like the raccoon with the owl hooting at night), it's the f###ing B-1 bomber going low low and slow, the ladies actually trembled.

But it was super cool, looked like a space ship at first

ranger weed, outdoor '13

Damned. Bet you nearly fertilized your ladies! My ex had a scare one night. We'd taken to camping at our biggest patch & it was his turn (we alternated). He comes running into the house, white as a ghost, eyes big as saucers. He said we were about to get busted, cops everywhere with flashlights. Flashlights at night? That would be theives, cops go in in broad daylight. They don't need the cover of darkness. I go running to the patch ARMED TO THE TEETH, sling shot, machete, 38 pistol & 22 rifle. I look around.....& saw what he'd seen. STARS! BRIGHT ASS MFing STARS! I marched back into the house PISSED, grabbed him by his ear, dragged him out the door & made him go back out there & take his turn at watch. Of coarse I told him what it was & made a few remarks about stupid & cowards.
    A few months later, full bud, the cops DO come. Better cops than thieves. Dumbasses stomped down quite a few while LOOKING for them & never.found.one! STANDING on them, but couldn't find one! The only time I've ever appreciated stupid. It was sheriff dept deputies. I wonder if they're all that dumb?
    I\'m an ole\' tree huggin hippie. I do what I like & like what I do.

ranger weed, outdoor '13

No their not, nothing for granted, always thank good luck.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast