Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1318 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

ranger weed, outdoor '13

Have some lavender, spearment, chocolate and lemon stuff, several of the spices. But these are mainly in the close garden, the one by the house where the visitors are hearded. The other place is just the compost piles and gourds and weeds and nettles, don't go there.

But today had just a little rain, and the honeysuckle dumped a bunch of blooms on the ladies, kinda spruced them up.

ranger weed, outdoor '13

Had a bunch of rain quick last night, today had been busy. Tying up and new supports, use hemp bailer tyine, tie loose about half way up plant get several loose wraps around plant and tie up in this case, have used same to tie down.

took three branches that had broken to far, test weed. In the alley way system am able to run horizontal supports about anywhere.

Topping to keep the height down worked pretty well, But it sure got beat up more in the storm

3.   Advertisements

ranger weed, outdoor '13

Spunk & perseverance my friend, you have it by the truck load! Lotta work. Hope you had a trustworthy friend to lend a hand. Since I'm not exactly sure where you are, I was wondering about your winters. Are they mild enough for plants to survive? (REALLY want to relocate. Thinking best climate for grow=best for arthritis. Win-win. Lots of questions for u on thus topic. Be glad 2 c us get P.M.'s)
    Hoping for perfect weather for you untill harvest. Best of luck to you.

PEACE.
    I\'m an ole\' tree huggin hippie. I do what I like & like what I do.

ranger weed, outdoor '13

You don't want here, 110°>-30°F. Drove thru area in OK where Orange trees where growing, always seemed like a good Indicator to me

ranger weed, outdoor '13

Really impressive tlranger! Awesome job in all regards!

ranger weed, outdoor '13

Outdoor is awesome. I grow indoor only because I have too. If I could do outdoor I'd have weed for the rest of my life for next to nothin'
    A fella can dream...

ranger weed, outdoor '13

Thanks cap, the few I grow outside, come in handy. They will produce what my indoor does in a whole year. This one's from cali grow, my big girlAttachment 296593

ranger weed, outdoor '13

Outdoors can't be beat! (Well, mabe a well placed greenhouse). I've gotten over 2 lbs on plants left natural in full sun, but now I have to hide them under the trees. Cuts me down about half. (At first I'd said 'in' trees, but a tree top greenhouse would work for me if I could only get my old ass up there!) Ah shit, here I go dreaming again. Now I want a tree top grnhse. Can you put an elevator in one of those things? LOL!
    -- Damned Ranger. I bet that baby weighed in over 3 lbs or more dried. She was a whopper! Glad the freeze didn't completely ruin you & you still have smoke. So were you able to salvage anything from the frozen ruins? How many clones do you have? I'm sure you'll grown some seeds to fill in the gap too, but at least having some clones will keep the wait from being as long as it could have been. I have to laugh a little when I try to picture the look on the boys faces when they realized what they'd done. I'm sure nothing you could have said would have made them feel any worse. Bet they expected you to kill them!
    -- Here's to a great outdoor harvest for all of us next year! Capt, so sorry you can't for now. Nothing beats wearing your camo, camping out between your 'patches' for the whole grow. To be young again... Now its less than 20 in the back yard. No more camping in camo with my cute little rifle. But 12-15 in the back yard works!

ranger weed, outdoor '13

I went up stairs(in the trees) for a couple of years. Right after Ruby Ridge. Had people walk right under me and not look up. Vast amount of work. Had some cali trimmers show up, moral support(visit the old man) two were wearing camo, claim they wanted to be like me (joke joke I'm sure). Yes maybe some salvage, some

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123