Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1599 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

help me create a potent batch of something lol

What's poppin' fellow potheads.

I got 7-14 grams of some train wreck nugs, and I'm trying to whip me up a very potent batch of edibles.

any good suggestions?

Prefferably a quick and easy process with limited steps and ingredients, and preferably without involving cannabutter cause that takes way too long and ain't nobody got time for that.
    king of the world Reviewed by king of the world on . help me create a potent batch of something lol What's poppin' fellow potheads. I got 7-14 grams of some train wreck nugs, and I'm trying to whip me up a very potent batch of edibles. any good suggestions? Prefferably a quick and easy process with limited steps and ingredients, and preferably without involving cannabutter cause that takes way too long and ain't nobody got time for that. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

help me create a potent batch of something lol

Quote Originally Posted by king of the world
    What's poppin' fellow potheads.

I got 7-14 grams of some train wreck nugs, and I'm trying to whip me up a very potent batch of edibles.

any good suggestions?

Prefferably a quick and easy process with limited steps and ingredients, and preferably without involving cannabutter cause that takes way too long and ain't nobody got time for that.
    cook it in a pan with small amounts of oil for each bud, let them cook on low heat (should research for perfect cooking temperatures) then when all the thc has been drained, mix with honey and then apply to whatever, tea, bread. Also brownies, but I don't eat many brownies because I don't particularly like chocolatey things