Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1529 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Rough night, first in a while

Ok, buddy BF show tonight, reheated some pasta from last night, to feed the crew. Twenty min later:toilet_claw: nothing staying down.

So he and his mountain witch jump into action, she's in the kitchen working, while he's explaining. He says that being so nauseous I needed to lite up, turn on the thc. So she takes very small pan, tea spoon of olive oil two teaspoons of half and half, over low low heat dissolved maybe 4x dose of tears. Added to half cup my sweet tea, told drink this.

Twenty min later felt so much better, they left an hour ago, and I'm still feeling good, really buzzed which is a little diff than bong high maybe,l hope it knocks me out, later.
    tlranger Reviewed by tlranger on . Rough night, first in a while Ok, buddy BF show tonight, reheated some pasta from last night, to feed the crew. Twenty min later:toilet_claw: nothing staying down. So he and his mountain witch jump into action, she's in the kitchen working, while he's explaining. He says that being so nauseous I needed to lite up, turn on the thc. So she takes very small pan, tea spoon of olive oil two teaspoons of half and half, over low low heat dissolved maybe 4x dose of tears. Added to half cup my sweet tea, told drink this. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

I'm so sorry, but I'm glad you had friends who were there when you neede them. Some call pot use a victimless crime, but I say if there is no victim, there is no crime. We're victims of the illnesses that make us need to medicate not victims of pot. Cannabis is our saviour. I hope you're feeling better. Kudos to your friends.
    I\'m an ole\' tree huggin hippie. I do what I like & like what I do.

Oh I just noticed the date of your post. My bad, but I still mean what I said in mine. My concern still applies. Haven't seen a post from you in a few days. Should I be worried?

I must be cross eyed. Read the 'joined' date thinking it was the posted date. So sorry, need coffee to engage brain. Peace

Want to say this method worked very well for an old head. Don't normally think about the buzz part, while fighting the cancer, and fighting doctor generated nausea I usually just smoke. But this was quick and easy(had tears), lasted a while, sleep ok, woke feeling better, and went out to do chores not much hang over. Thinking of spiked tea for wedding.

Have you thought about getting Mountain Witch to make you up some capsules (one dose tears per gelatin cap)? Then you could carry a few in your pocket if you find yourself needing a quick fix. What ever it takes to make sure you feel well & have a good time at the wedding. After all, one of the best parts of a wedding is getting to enjoy the food! If I were there, I'd have you save me a dance.

Enjoy, my friend. Peace

Have read in med section about capsules, I happen to use a sugar coat on mine and carry in sugar in prescription pill bottle.
    But do think there was something to lighting the thc up, know it changed things up in a good way for the need this time.

Wedding is going to be great, if there's not something from this crew that will make a video, I be surprised.

That sounds good. Hope no one sees the sugar & thinks it's drugs! (Oh no! Did I say that)! You'll have to over look that. I get goofy when I need sleep. What I need is a bowl & 2 excedrin pm. No narcotic hangover that way. Pharmaceutical scripts suck. Can't stand the side effects or the hangover. (Stupid doctors!)
    I hope you have a blast at the wedding. BTW. You said something somewhere (don't remember what) that made me think you were native american (part). I'm 3/4, with blue eyes! Don't know why the gene was so strong for blue eyes, but it is.
    Peace my friend. Save me that dance!

Airport security in cali just laughed, and tossed. All who know me think drugs, it's the hair and check marks.

proud of what I have, gggreatgrandad was circuit rider in ok territories, family mixed heavily with locals. Story there-sorry

Grew up with old school Indians across the river in teepees, early 50s, family still owns the ranch. Snuck across river with bother and cousin to check it out when really little. The old boys that lived there knew us, and we knew them. Thought the quick sand thing was a bluff. Anyway this old Indian medicine man rounds us to look us over. After checking our hands I remember him dragging me around the camp showing me off, later found out it was because I "had the lives of a cat" trouble is, over the last long time, I think I've probably used five or six up.

Damned! I lost my post!?!? I'd love to hear your story. I only have one good one about my Indian heritage. I miss the old ways of passing down stories from one gen to the next. Bet if you & I were sitting around the fire we could burn a lot of wood. Hoping we get P.M.'s soon. Maybe we can't sit around the fire old school, but we can burn a candle while we text. Ummmmm. Modernism.

They had no right toTOSS, the asswipes! You have your card, right? Damned! I hope karma comes down, sits on their faces & farts! I hope all is well with you so you get to enjoy the wedding. Does this mean you're totally without meds? If so I hope it's a good day for you & you don't find yourself needing them. Security indeed. Some people just LOVE their authority. Thats a bummer.

Let us know how it went when you get back. Dont forget, I want that dance. Peace.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast