Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1294 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Rough night, first in a while

Personally luv wet wipes PERIOD Lmao, if you used 5 or 6 lives then I'm already dead. Btw, luv to make some tears, Rick Simpson oil or whatever but that's like meth lab cook'n, frigg'n he'll danger-o-so--kill-ya if it ain't done right!?

2.   Advertisements

My ex set the woods on fire doing it, but then again, he was one of the dumbest mf'ers I ever knew, so go figure. He put the pyrex bowl directly on the burner of a propane camp stove. Here we have a bowl of alcohol on a open flame & goofy expects success. What he got was a big assed fine from the firemarshal for burning down a 4 mile stretch of woods! Caught himself on fire, no hair, eyebrows, eyelashes, clothes OR PUBE HAIR when he came running in the house. He was so pissed when I laughed, but I just couldn't help. I think stupid's funny. I laughed at him often.(other than bald on both ends, he was fine. Just hurt his pride & bruised his ego). That was only the FIRST time he sat his pubes on fire! LMAO!

To be safe all you need to do is evaporate the alcohol by sitting the bowl on something WARM. I've used a heating pad set on low. Its slow, but safe. There's other solvents besides alcohol, but they're all combustible.
    I\'m an ole\' tree huggin hippie. I do what I like & like what I do.

Este I never liked the idea of alcohol and fire, been around cars to much, or maybe it was R. Pryor. I also thought heat would be bad on any of nature's chems. So after several discussions with B foot and his mountain witch(cali med+ herbology) after docs first found the cancer. Decieded the go the honey oil route, but to use high grade butain, it's for me. Later trips have seen fancy recovery rigs. But I've stay old school and let the fumes go while outside.

But after that go round, have been pushing extracts in addition. Her last stuff was cannabis plus ten specified other herbs, really did have euphoric effect, but no visions.

Cat, when your out of state, or in state don't augue with the man, learned that at a Nixon speech, my first real check Mark.

While at home I have all the stuff I need at hand, actually have half dozen peers on the tears now. The ones that have decided not to try are now gone. Friend of mine said all I was really doing was having a club of survivors, I thought OK I can live with that, four years now.

4 years is cool man. Happy for ya bro, "keep on truck'n" Attachment 294735

DONT ARGUE WITH THE MAN

You are so right. Atleast not verbally, only in your mind (thank god there's no such thing as the 'thought police' or we'd all be in jail)! LOL!

PEACE!
    I\'m an ole\' tree huggin hippie. I do what I like & like what I do.

"keep on truck'n" Attachment 294735[/QUOTE]

You a dead head too?!

The Green Dragon recipe is great and not dangerous to make at all- it isn't as concentrated as the Rick Simpson oil but I cook mine longer and it gets thicker and tastier, cooked on the stove- no fire and very safe, much safer than canning - one dropper full and my nausea is gone, mine isn't from chemo though, but I have it daily.
    If you want my personal recipe just hit me up - I have spent a few years perfecting it...

Yes want to hear it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12