Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1642 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Strain ~ Amber

Greets ~ I've come across a strain called simply "amber". I can't find any info. about it online, so I don't know anything about it. I don't have this strain but might try it if I come across it again. Does anyone know anything about this strain? Thank you. :thumbsup:
    Microwave Reviewed by Microwave on . Strain ~ Amber Greets ~ I've come across a strain called simply "amber". I can't find any info. about it online, so I don't know anything about it. I don't have this strain but might try it if I come across it again. Does anyone know anything about this strain? Thank you. :thumbsup: Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Strain ~ Amber

You might want to look for Amber Ice. Sea of seeds. Rhino Seeds, There are a lot of different one's, but not just plain Amber. Good luck, and happying growing.

Strain ~ Amber

Thanks, I think you've solved the mystery. Amber Ice is an indica which gives a real pleasant body stone. Good for the gastrointestinal issues which I have.

Thanks again!

Strain ~ Amber

Is that the same thing as Acid Refulx? I have that.

Strain ~ Amber

I think that Acid Reflux is primarily heartburn, but can also include nausea. Check out the wikipedia for a good definition of Acid Reflux.

I've been diagnosed with nausea, Crohn's Disease and Colitis. They all suck and weed, especially indicas, really helps to keep things down. Prescription meds. and over the counter meds. have done absolutely nothing to help my gastrointestinal issues.

Amber gives a body stone similar to Northern Lights, but not as strong nor as long-lasting as the good northern lights samples that I've tried. Still, Amber is a strain that helped my stomach issues and I'll definitely use again when my stomach problems flare up again which is usually 2x/week (or so).