Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1660 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Thc dosage. Person with no tolerance.

As of now, I have zero tolerance. I've been looking around for information about the oral dosage of thc, trying to find what the lowest possible dose would be, as well as medium and high doses. There dont seem to be many reports of such things, especially from people with low tolarance. I know everyones motabolism is different, but there has to be some general info about this somewhere. I purchased a bhang chocolate. Which has 180mg total. 45mg per section. I'm sure I would get effect from 22.5mg which is half of a section. But would even that be to strong?Attachment 294567
    Phsycodelic Reviewed by Phsycodelic on . Thc dosage. Person with no tolerance. As of now, I have zero tolerance. I've been looking around for information about the oral dosage of thc, trying to find what the lowest possible dose would be, as well as medium and high doses. There dont seem to be many reports of such things, especially from people with low tolarance. I know everyones motabolism is different, but there has to be some general info about this somewhere. I purchased a bhang chocolate. Which has 180mg total. 45mg per section. I'm sure I would get effect from Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Like you said everyone is different. I have found that depending on when I ate last or how much liquid I consume can vary the intensity or length.

Can I ask, do you have no tolerance because you don't regularly use cannabis or are new to it? Do you know how much smoking a few bowls or a joint(of quality cannabis) would effect you?

Generally if your getting your edibles from a dispensary the tender will give you advice on dosage. However, the link below is a really good read on edibles in general and they have some dosage info for people with average tolerance.

Cheeba Chews | Product and THC Medicated Industry Information | Medical Marijuana Edibles

Personally, I have a coconut oil recipe where a 1/2 cup of oil in a bread loaf recipe that will send me to space on 2 slices. But I have not yet had a great experience from "dispensary" Activated THC MG rated edibles, I had a 300mg Snockers on an empty stomach and felt the effects but not nearly the effect I like from that size edible, I have also had some 150mg truffles that did a better job than the snockers, and I have tried a 70mg chew a few times that had a VERY mild effect(they were sativa tho, still need to try the indica and hybrid versions)

But that is just me, and I would say I have an extremely high tolerance to THC in general and edibles in-particular as I am pretty big, 6'7" 200lbs, And I use flowers and shatter throughout the day.

So I guess the only real advice I can give you is, start off small and see what happens.

Yeah I don't have a tolerence because I haven't smoked in a few months, I'm not new to it. I ended up trying ~20mg, which is only a very small piece. I was quit stoned for the rest of the night. Then got very tired and burnt out later on, but that happens when i smoke anyways. This was my first experience with dispensary edibles and it was very enjoyable.