The MMJ law recently passed in Md. Just seems like so much bunk to me. You basically have to become a guinea pig for a teaching hospital to get it, & you also (or so I understand) can only pick it up from there. I live a good distance from univ of Md & John Hopkins, so I inquired of Cecil County Medical transport if they would be transporting MMJ patients. They said since it was a controversial hot button in Cecil Co., most likely NO. My question is this. I live at the top right hand corner of Md, right at the tip of the point. If I sneeze out my front door, I'd probably spray Newark De. De. has MMJ. Do they accept MMJ patients from neighboring states? I'm 15 min from De., an hr or more from Balt, so Baltimore is not an option for me. I have no transportation. So am I screwed?
catbuds Reviewed by catbuds on . what about Md.'s new MMJ law?@#$? The MMJ law recently passed in Md. Just seems like so much bunk to me. You basically have to become a guinea pig for a teaching hospital to get it, & you also (or so I understand) can only pick it up from there. I live a good distance from univ of Md & John Hopkins, so I inquired of Cecil County Medical transport if they would be transporting MMJ patients. They said since it was a controversial hot button in Cecil Co., most likely NO. My question is this. I live at the top right hand corner of Rating: 5