Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1631 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Best way to vape without knives or actual vaporizors. enjoy my idea :-)

So I picked up on how vaporizors work quikly, and I just didn't like the idea of hot knives, I knew I could make something wayyyy better, so I cleaned out a light bulb by breaking the insides, dumping out the insides, and I used regular salt to get rid of the frosting on the inside of the bulb, then I rinsed it out with water, then I wanted to find a good mouthpiece so I walked through my yard and wondered to myself... " I wonder if the end of a water hose would fit around the light bulbs thread" so I tested it and it was a perfect fit :-) so I cut 1 foot from the water hose and screwed it onto the light bulb, and then I learned it needed a carb, so I cut a smal hole 4 inches up the hose from where I screwed it on and I took a cheap bic pen apart and I cut it with scissors to where it was 3 inches long, and it was basically like a 3 inch straw, and I jammed it in the small carb hole I made, ... how I used it... I unscrewed the hose from the bulb and dropped .5 grams into the bulb and scewed the hose back on, then I held my ligher under till I could see vapors spinning in the bulb then I put my thumb on the carb an hit it a few times wih my friend and both of us were feeling great... really great method, I hope you enjoy. :-)
    ben31295 Reviewed by ben31295 on . Best way to vape without knives or actual vaporizors. enjoy my idea :-) So I picked up on how vaporizors work quikly, and I just didn't like the idea of hot knives, I knew I could make something wayyyy better, so I cleaned out a light bulb by breaking the insides, dumping out the insides, and I used regular salt to get rid of the frosting on the inside of the bulb, then I rinsed it out with water, then I wanted to find a good mouthpiece so I walked through my yard and wondered to myself... " I wonder if the end of a water hose would fit around the light bulbs Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Very clever, Ben!

Thank you :-) have fun!