Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1457 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Need advice for naturally passing a drug test!

This is my first post. I am 26 year old female, 5'3", 115 pounds. For 8 years I smoked every day. I am now 12 days sober and have a urine test with Quest tomorrow for a pre employment drug screening. This job is a career job and I must must pass. I have been increasing my water intake as well as have been drinking 100% cranberry juice (yuck!) and over the last 48 hours have drank 8 tea bags worth of a natural daily detox for liver. I will not sub. I am taking a home drug test tonight, and if I fail i will attempt to postpone by claiming my current employer called me in to work. I have what I consider a fast metabolism simply because food and liquid goes through me as fast as I can ingest it. When I was 18 I failed a drug test for another employer and in that situation I smoked the day before, drank an 8-hour detox, and was 45ng when the required pass was 15. I am, to put it mildly, FREAKING THE EFF OUT right now! I have read a bazillion things on this subject, so I don't necessarily need a long list of how what I'm doing will or won't work, because what's done is done. I feel completely sober, but I know the amount of thc metabolite in my fat wouldn't affect how I feel mentally. God I wish I was getting a saliva test. If I won't pass, what can I do to cause a retest? How long can I avoid the test? Does vitamin B2 actually help get you clean or does it just make your pee yellow?
    Anonymous1987 Reviewed by Anonymous1987 on . Need advice for naturally passing a drug test! This is my first post. I am 26 year old female, 5'3", 115 pounds. For 8 years I smoked every day. I am now 12 days sober and have a urine test with Quest tomorrow for a pre employment drug screening. This job is a career job and I must must pass. I have been increasing my water intake as well as have been drinking 100% cranberry juice (yuck!) and over the last 48 hours have drank 8 tea bags worth of a natural daily detox for liver. I will not sub. I am taking a home drug test tonight, and if I Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Whenever you test yourself always use the first urination of the day when THCA concentrations would be at their highest. For more info, do an Advanced Search with the terms "testing worst case scenario".

And by doing a search with the terms "drinking water useless", you'll discover that drinking a bunch of water in the days before a U/A is of no help.

Vitamin B2 does nothing to rid the body of THC. B2 is used during dilution techniques to bring color back into the urine.

There is no product that can rid the body of THC (that includes those "5-day detox tea programs" and/or the like). The only proven way to permanently rid the body of THC is time and fat-burning exercise.

Morning of the test. I had a terrible nightmare so I am definitely scared. Home testing kit was for 50ng and the second line was so faint I'm pretty sure I won't pass. I had my friend pee in a bag for me and I'm going to put it in a 2oz bottle and crotch it. Weather is 105 today so I'm not worried about the temp. Just in case something goes awry, I'm continuing to drink cranberry juice and my natural detox tea (the tea isn't to help you pass a drug test it's one of those natural healthy lifestyle things). I know back in 2005 using older pee wasn't a good idea, when I take the test my friends urine will be 15 hours old. Should I dilute hers with some of my own in the test just to make sure the pH levels and smell and everything is "normal"? Again, I'm assuming this test will be for 15ng.

Dont add any of your own urine to the sub. Since youre using another individuals urine, adding your own urine is pointless, counterproductive, and unwise. Just make sure the individual had not consumed a large amount of fluids prior to the donation, and if its not used right away, it should be chilled or frozen until ready for use.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous1987
    Morning of the test. I had a terrible nightmare so I am definitely scared. Home testing kit was for 50ng and the second line was so faint I'm pretty sure I won't pass. I had my friend pee in a bag for me and I'm going to put it in a 2oz bottle and crotch it. Weather is 105 today so I'm not worried about the temp. Just in case something goes awry, I'm continuing to drink cranberry juice and my natural detox tea (the tea isn't to help you pass a drug test it's one of those natural healthy lifestyle things). I know back in 2005 using older pee wasn't a good idea, when I take the test my friends urine will be 15 hours old. Should I dilute hers with some of my own in the test just to make sure the pH levels and smell and everything is "normal"? Again, I'm assuming this test will be for 15ng.
    continuing where Burnt left off, if you check out the substitution stickie here: http://boards.cannabis.com/drug-test...uidelines.html
    the suggestion is if the urine is going to be sitting for more than 8 hours, it should be refrigerated or frozen. The reason is not completely clear, but I do know after 24 hours or so it WILL begin to culture bacteria.

Burnt is right, adding in your own dirty urine too is counterproductive and pointless if you already have enough volume of clean urine. Remember, yellow doesn't necessarily mean not diluted, like Burnt said too, just make sure the donor didn't drink large amounts of fluid before donating your sample.

I took the test yesterday and subbed it with no issue, heated it in boiling water then crotched it and about an hour after heating it up it was still a solid 99 degrees. No foam or unnatural culturing visible. Haven't heard anything yet but I'm assuming no news is good news as Quest has to let you know before your employer if you fail. Will post end result when I hear it!

I passed and started my new job no problem! Sobriety is the way to go but if the test sneaks up on you follow the advice of the professionals on this site