So recently, I have been studying Macbeth in my last year of high school. I find it rather interesting to study English as opposed to what I study in English. I find myself learning more from studying a piece and applying English as opposed to studying just English. I have been struggling with legal studies though. I didn't do too bad but it's weird how I start to excel in English which gave an early entry into university for high achievement in English, and now I am starting to lack in others like legal studies and physics and maths. But I now find English so interesting. Did anybody in their final year of high school feel like when they truly realise they like a subject, they can not only write more fluently and make the words or structuring flow more, but their other subjects suffered? Food for thought :stoned:
Creamy Pies Reviewed by Creamy Pies on . English over my other subjects So recently, I have been studying Macbeth in my last year of high school. I find it rather interesting to study English as opposed to what I study in English. I find myself learning more from studying a piece and applying English as opposed to studying just English. I have been struggling with legal studies though. I didn't do too bad but it's weird how I start to excel in English which gave an early entry into university for high achievement in English, and now I am starting to lack in others Rating: 5