Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1642 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

gorilla seeds

I ordered some seeds from gorilla seeds nearly two weeks ago. how long does it normally take to get them. I tried calling but don't think Verizon is letting me call overseas.

They have not answered my 2 or three emails so im starting to worry
    Bigsexy85 Reviewed by Bigsexy85 on . gorilla seeds I ordered some seeds from gorilla seeds nearly two weeks ago. how long does it normally take to get them. I tried calling but don't think Verizon is letting me call overseas. They have not answered my 2 or three emails so im starting to worry Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

gorilla seeds

keep your shirt on <G>
    How did you order and pay for them? And, did you get an order confirmation?
    I bet you'll see them soon.

gorilla seeds

I represent Gorilla on the site - sometimes, it takes a little bit of time to get an answer back through normal channels because we're a little overworked & understaffed right now.

Don't give me your entire order number here because it's a public forum, but if you could either give me the last 2 numbers or one of the strains you ordered, I should be able to find it and tell you what's going on. Did you get a tracking number? Don't give it to me here - I'll find it in the system, but let me know if you tracked it.

From the time we ship it out, it can take anywhere from 10 to 30 days to reach a US address because it has to go through customs. No one has control of how long customs takes - other than customs. I've received stuff on the east coast in 10 days before, but that was a big surprise.

By the way, it's just by luck that I saw this since there's no PM feature here - I really wish there was one.

gorilla seeds

I was just told they're having some type of problem with emails and they're working on it.

I'm still going to check for you when you provide some info, but you'll probably still get your normal responses too - although it might take them some time to work through the backlog.

gorilla seeds

I should have added this too, but I can be a spaz some days - I'm in the East Coast time zone, so if you're posting at midnight my time, I probably won't see it until the next day.

I generally check the forum 7 days a week just in case, but I'll be in the oral surgeon's office for awhile tomorrow with a family member.

If we miss each other due to timing, don't worry about it - I have this on my list of things to check so I won't forget.

gorilla seeds

Last two of order number is 36 OG KUCH. Was one i ordered.
    I did recieve a few emails today one said u guys emailed me saying one was out of stock. The srcond said to ignore all past emails everything was in stock and will ship asap. My order now shows up in the track my order section shows everything. So i think it all might be worked out now

gorilla seeds

Sounds good - if you have any more questions, post under the Rhino Seeds section so it doesn't get lost.

If I don't check this site several times a day, it can be a little overwhelming to read everything.

When it ships, they should send you a tracking number that you can use on Royal Mail's site - it'll show you when it leaves the UK & reaches US customs, but expect it to sit in customs for awhile - then come to you through the regular mail in a few days after it clears.

If you're close enough to customs for your area, you might actually receive the package before all the tracking updates.

OG Kush is a nice one - hope you're happy with your order.

gorilla seeds

Ship today. Lets hope customs is movin fast lmao ya thats gonna happy lol

gorilla seeds

my seeds usually are shipped from Italy and take two weeks or so. Last week I got an order in less than ten days. Very unusual, but cool!

gorilla seeds

Cool to here im pretty much ready mixin my dirt tomorrow and get my lights all setup

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast