Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1518 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

I need advice. I am a newbie here.

Hello. I have Northern lights. They are outside. I live in Vancouver BC. My neighbor has the same plant in half the size pot and his is already budding. Mine is just starting. I can't talk to him and ask him why this is as he has turned on me. Long story but I won't get into that. In the past he has been the one to help me grow a few plants for personal use for my arthritis. He has been the one to tell me when they are ready and so on. Now I am on my own. I have ordered a jewelers loom online and it should be here in a week or two. I use 20-20-20 every few weeks and that's it. I think he has been using organic fertilizer. What can I do to make them mature faster? I have them under a gazebo cause we get dew at night now, I take the walls offs and the roof off when it is sunny out.
    IHaveSixCats Reviewed by IHaveSixCats on . I need advice. I am a newbie here. Hello. I have Northern lights. They are outside. I live in Vancouver BC. My neighbor has the same plant in half the size pot and his is already budding. Mine is just starting. I can't talk to him and ask him why this is as he has turned on me. :( Long story but I won't get into that. In the past he has been the one to help me grow a few plants for personal use for my arthritis. He has been the one to tell me when they are ready and so on. Now I am on my own. I have ordered a jewelers Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

welcome, IH6C.
    Hard to tell if you have a problem or not. Please fill out the plant problem form (find this at the beginning of the plant problem sub-forum)

I guess my problem would be will my pants bud before it gets to cold out. I can't move them as they are in 21" black pots and I have 9 stitches on one arm and a brace on the other so lifting is not allowed. Am I doing something wrong since mine are not in full bud like my neighbor whos plant is the same northern lights and purchased the same time that mine was. I will look for that sheet you talk about. Is there any sites like this one that is local to me? Vancouver BC Canada.

My girls. 4 Northern lights and one Worrier.

Quote Originally Posted by IHaveSixCats
    My girls. 4 Northern lights and one Worrier.

Nice!

Like the big girls (middle/back), sweet

Ok so today is kinda chilly. I got a ceramic heater ad put it in my gazebo with he girls and didn't bother taking the roof off since it is cloudy out. Is this a good idea?

hey IHaveSixCats you know you can force your plants to bud ? just give them 12 hours of sun light and then throw a peace of black plastic over the top and give them 12 hours of dark just do that and your plants will start bud in 2-3 weeks and just keep doing that until they are don

I they go under a gazebo and it is really dark out there at night. No lights from street lights or anything. The top is blue and the sides are white. I could get black tars if I had to. Not sure about the 12 hours. I will have to time it. I have one that I am hoping is ready to harvest now. I can't really moves them as I have a brace on my wrist. Ok is this girl ready? I would like to know asap.