I currently am running a healing room where I use crystals and tuning forks to work on the etheric layer of the body. When I first started this I wasn't using any sacrament enhancement and it was very powerful. I started to see these little lines surrounding people, mind you there is NO weed in the mix just yet....For a few years I experimented with techniques that resulted in very subtle changes within people, with more and more work I started to understand that these lines were thoughts, as I paid attention to them, sometimes I could actually 'pick out' exact thoughts that person had had recently. Weird shit- you can see why I turned back to the trusty weed for dealing with something so vague, heavy and weird. I mean I was a pretty mainstream person until I picked up that crystal - I smoked pot every now and then but an 1/8 would last a year or more.
I turned to weed because I was terrified of fucking someone up! I was actually able to know what thier thoughts and beoefs were and that is too much, at one point I wasn't sure who's thoughts were who's and I thought I was going crazy, and a few others may have thought that too.
And then one night when it was just too unreal- these alien lines that translate into beliefs that under-ride absolutely every thing we know and understnad as a human being - it was too much, and I said excuse me - I'm off to kiss the sky. Ahhhhhh.....the relief, mind you it had been at least a year, possibly two since I had actually allowed myself the sacramental relief of the king of herbs. One toke and the lines started to wiggle, two and they started to laugh. Thank- God, I think I can finish this sessin now.
Upon returning to the client- mind you I am ripped beyond words- I wasn't a regular toker at all at that time, I'm not exactly sure what happened, but I started talking and could hear the word- but it wasn't me - the voice was mine, the words were mine, but I don't know where the hell they were coming from! They were just popping out like vomit and I couldn't stop them and I started freaking out because the clients eyes changed and he went pale.
I asked him if he was ok, and he said' what happened to you?' I told him I didn't know. He then told me his experience of hearing everything he needed to hear and that my appearance changed - he said I looked like the ferocious goddess Kali, from the Hindu religion - which I had only sort of heard of. I was coming off of 13 years being married to a Shi'ite muslim, Goddess be damned at that point if ya know what I mean...
I asked him if wanted to hit the pipe, he did. Again he had not hit the pipe in two years. He didn't change into a god- he giggled alot.
Since that night I have used the sacrament daily in my work with stones and tones. I use the sacrament to keep the 'lines' in check, when I don't it is absolutely overwhelming to see and feel. But if I use the sacrament, the lines just translate into a non threatening humor that I can interpret for clients. I use the crystals and tuning forks to fine tune frequency within the energetic field with targeting specific beliefs that the client wants to change. This may sound crazy, but I believe the sacrament is teaching me to use these tools to help others find thier peace.
I have done lots of fun experiments, If you want I will post about them. Some experiments have been on changing individuals beliefs about prosperity, health and even trying to activate the cannabinoid receptors without the cannibinoids. Beta wave actually mimics the effects, but I have no way today of knowing if the cannibinoid receptors are actually being used with these waves.
Anyway long story- I have lots of em. Any help with figuring out where to start with a ventilation fan for a closet grow sure would help!

Thanks!
crystaliscious Reviewed by crystaliscious on . Stones, Tones and Weed I currently am running a healing room where I use crystals and tuning forks to work on the etheric layer of the body. When I first started this I wasn't using any sacrament enhancement and it was very powerful. I started to see these little lines surrounding people, mind you there is NO weed in the mix just yet....For a few years I experimented with techniques that resulted in very subtle changes within people, with more and more work I started to understand that these lines were thoughts, as I Rating: 5